+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: this schedule is going to be a gauntlet

Banned
    After watching the beatdown we put on the Niners, none of those teams left on our schedule scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    I wouldnt sleep on the Saints dude.

That offense is scary. Brees is still Brees regardless of who's coaching him.

The good news is Drew won't be playing in his giant living room and we should be able to take advantage of that.

Only teams that worry me right now are philly and the Saints.
    The desperate teams worry me the most. Philly and Saints are 2 that we do play :/

Ravens D is looking pretty easy to exploit now that they lost Ray Lewis and their best CB too.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Ravens D is looking pretty easy to exploit now that they lost Ray Lewis and their best CB too.
    Ray's out for the rest of the year? I saw him on the sideline... what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Ray's out for the rest of the year? I saw him on the sideline... what happened?
    Torn Triceps. Some wonder if he will call it quits now on his career. Should be interesting to follow.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

just worry about the Skins ... this league is so week to week that who knows where teams will be at when we play them
    Apologize to Melo 5

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Torn Triceps. Some wonder if he will call it quits now on his career. Should be interesting to follow.
    How old is he, 37? He oughta call it quits. He might make a great coach one day. If I was as rich as Ray, I would've retired 2 years ago... that man has some serious passion for the game. I got a serious passion for a yacht and some champagne.

I actually like the late bye week. Gives the team a chance to catch it's breath and gear up for the season stretch run.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Quote Originally Posted by GiantGremlin View Post
    Which is why we need to make sure that the last game of the season vs the Eagles is meaningless.
    Agreed. Although I have a feeling that the division will come down to between us and philly.

Quote Originally Posted by bansaw View Post
    I forgot our BYE is Week 11
    that is great if you're playoff bound and the BigBlue God willing we will be ... but the teams we are facing I think that it being that late in the season is going to hurt us. Our lads will be exhausted come Nov 18th

Silver lining is we get 2 weeks prep on the Packers before a final 6 weeks of big boy games. I guess what doesn't kill ya only makes you stronger

dont get me wrong early BYE's suck *** but week 11?! ... wow

Stay Healthy and Hungry boys !!!

GO GIANTS !!!
    Different year, same ****. It seems like we have the toughest schedule in the NFL every season

+ Reply to Thread