+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eagles Fire DC Castillo

Eagles Fire DC Castillo

Eagles just fired Castillo and promoted Bowles to DC.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Eagles dismiss Juan Castillo and name Todd Bowles defensive coordinator.

Philadelphia Eagles ‏@Eagles
    #Eagles have dismissed Juan Castillo from his duties & named secondary coach Todd Bowles as the teamís new defensive coordinator.

Philadelphia Eagles
    ‏@Eagles

Andy Reid: "Weíre six games into the season & average isnít good enough. I know the potential of our team and insist on maximizing it.Ē

weird, they r blaming their def coordinator for vick's turnover problem... regardless i hope this is a setback for their organization

I'm sure this todd bowles will do a much better job, at least he isn't an offensive line coach turned defensive coordinator.
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Eagles just fired Castillo and promoted Bowles to DC.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Eagles dismiss Juan Castillo and name Todd Bowles defensive coordinator.

Philadelphia Eagles ‏@Eagles
    #Eagles have dismissed Juan Castillo from his duties & named secondary coach Todd Bowles as the teamís new defensive coordinator.

Philadelphia Eagles
    ‏@Eagles

Andy Reid: "Weíre six games into the season & average isnít good enough. I know the potential of our team and insist on maximizing it.Ē

This had to come, you make an offensive line coach the coach of your D because you think he knows how to confuse an offense? Experiment gone bad, don't be surprised to see them get out of that ridiculous wide 9 and start giving offenses a hard time, and Vick didn't help him with all the turnovers this year.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    This had to come, you make an offensive line coach the coach of your D because you think he knows how to confuse an offense? Experiment gone bad, don't be surprised to see them get out of that ridiculous wide 9 and start giving offenses a hard time, and Vick didn't help him with all the turnovers this year.
    Well, save for giving up the lead against the Lions, their defense has been doing very well this season. I mean, they were giving up like 16 points a game. Vick has been the issue this year.

+ Reply to Thread