+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants' Antrel Rolle: Redskins' QB RGIII is complete player

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/16/new-york-giants-antrel-rolle-washington-redskins-qb-robert-griffin-iii-is-complete-player/

Excerpt: "
    The New York Giants will get their first look this week at Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin III, and while we all know that RG3 can run like the wind, starting safety Antrel Rolle sees the rookie as a good passer who, six games into his NFL career, is worthy of being termed a "complete player." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Rolle goes from saying we would beat the skins 99 of 100 times, to complementing the QB. Looks like someone learned a lesson.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Giants have beaten beater QBs then RG111 they have also lost to lesser QBs....

so basically....who knows....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

bob griffin is good but im confident perry will comeup with a great gameplan to nuturalize him
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Well it does concern me that they swept us and now have improved defesivly and have RG3. lets hope the front for keeps improving we should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    Well it does concern me that they swept us and now have improved defesivly and have RG3. lets hope the front for keeps improving we should be ok.
    RG3 yes, defense not really and that was before they lost Orakpo and company...

Quote Originally Posted by PRGiant View Post
    RG3 yes, defense not really and that was before they lost Orakpo and company...
    I havent looked up there stats but early on this season their Defense looked pretty darn good. still I know we can beat them.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    I havent looked up there stats but early on this season their Defense looked pretty darn good. still I know we can beat them.
    The only thing our defense does really good right now is force turnovers, and score TD's. Basically, if you can protect the ball, then you are guaranteed at least 28 points. Pains me to say that. We have played better these last couple weeks, but we haven't faced an offense of your caliber (from top to bottom) this season. I would've loved to have seen what we could've been with last years defense and this years offense.

too bad bobby still hasn't faced a top notch d line

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    too bad bobby still hasn't faced a top notch d line
    Well I think we have faced very good, stout Dlines so far in Cincy, TB, and Minnesota. Now they certainly don't have a guy like JPP or Tuck, but they've been good. Cincy played us very aggressive rushing the passer, and it worked when we sustained injuries along the o-line, but once they came back in, we started to gash them, and take advantage of their aggressiveness. We force teams to play honest because they know that if they slip up, even a little, they could pay for it. Griffin has been great against the blitz, and goid at evading initial pressure. I think the ability of your offense to get ahead considerably in this game will determine how much you can pin your ears back, and even then, we still never abandon our run game at the drop of a hat. Could be a fun game