+ Reply to Thread

Time to Trash a Super Bowl Hero !

or another Giants player

ok, another big game this week and this board is batting one thousand

everytime a player gets dissed

that players comes out and plays lights out

SF - Kiwi/Hixon/Bradshaw/Beatty (bench/cut/bench/soft)
    Brownies - Bradshaw/Beatty (bench/soft)
    Eagles - Hixon (cut)
    Carolina - Brown/Barden (cut/cut)
    TB - Brown (cut)
    Cowboys - Bennett (well that might have been the Boys fans trashing him, but it worked)

so who will it be for Week 7

Tuck is an early favorite based on other threads i've seen, but i dont want to influence the negative "fans", so have at it !!
    Apologize to Melo 5

You're a funny guy, but please lose that avatar. I turn the channel everytime he's on TV

Hakeem is clearly still banged up, Bench him in favor of the(easily superior) receiver Hixon.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Corey Webster, he's been playing like sh*t so far

Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    Hakeem is clearly still banged up, Bench him in favor of the(easily superior) receiver Hixon.
    be nice to have 100% Nicks, but dont know that we will ... Nicks did a little decoy work this week and probably will again vs. the Skins, but he did remind us all (as if anyone should need reminding) of what a stud WR he can be

you know, i just thought of this ... . when he appeared to come up lame on what should have been an early TD ... do you think maybe he had gotten a cortizone shot before the game and his knee or foot or both was too numb for him to go, at least, 90% speed there
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    Corey Webster, he's been playing like sh*t so far
    looked better the last couple of weeks ... im not worried about him long term, but he's got to get his hand and hammy healthy ... it will be a bigger test for him this week
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    looked better the last couple of weeks ... im not worried about him long term, but he's got to get his hand and hammy healthy ... it will be a bigger test for him this week
    yhea but he keeps on getting beat, we're lucky we haven't faced an elite QB yet who will get it to his receiver, oh wait even Tony Romo did, granted that was only week 1 but still

Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    Did you hear how he was doing after the game? Was he experiencing any setbacks or soreness?

If not, I say keep him on the field and he will get back into gameshape.