+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

After Early Injuries, New York Giants Getting Healthy at the Right Time

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/16/...he-right-time/

Excerpt: "
    It was almost comical how bloated the New York Giants injury report was for a while there, but the team came out of the San Francisco 49ers game pretty healthy and we just might be turning a corner here. With Hakeem Nicks back in the fold, Chris Canty ready to return and Kenny Phillips hopefully only a week or two away, the Giants should be feeling better than they have all year.

With the memory of running a headline the other week that only half-jokingly wondered if Big Blue would have enough healthy players to field a team for that week's game, the Giants seem to have weathered the worst of the storm (so far) and come out into the sunshine at 4-2. Good timing, with big divisional games against the Redskins and Dallas Cowboys coming up, and the Pittsburgh Steelers, Cincinnati Bengals and Green Bay Packers lurking after that.

Don't believe us? Let's go position-by-position and see how they're doing." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    Nice article.

Recently it seems we are so banged up starting the year and get healthy towards the end for a playoff run.

Obviously we don't wish for injuries but considering the outcome last year....

Finally!

GREAT !

GO GIANTS !

just another aspect of the great game in SF ... other than Cruz banging his knee on the turf, i didnt see anything new and he was fine

now tons of guys are dinged up, but most are able to play through it at this point

will be very nice to get Canty and Phillips back shortly and maybe just maybe a 100% Nicks

wonder how Rocky is doing
    Apologize to Melo 5

All-Pro
    Good article... it will be great to see Canty back in the lineup!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by PRGiant View Post
    Finally!
    lets hope we can stay that way for awhile
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

this is fantastic news here! i love for our guys to be healthy!

Isnt anyone else worried that it is too early to be this healthy? I mean there is plenty of time to reinjure every pair of legs in the secondary.

I am hereby calling for the suspension of all practices from here until week10

and if you need that in red to recognize the sarcasm, one of us is sorely lacking in communications skills.

its not the right time
    the right time would be the last few games its still early in the season