+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This offense is going to be scary when Nicks is 100%

It just occured to me that Nicks has virtually been out for the past three weeks (i don't really count the 49ers game). When Nicks and Cruz were 100% in the playoffs last year I didn't see anyone stopping us. And this run game now? Please. I think we're looking at the same powered offense Green Bay had last year, or even better when Nicks gets back.

I can't ****in wait.

Veteran
    Yep. As long as this offensive line keeps playing the way it is. The sky is the limit for us..

Agreed! Throw Wilson into the mix & we look super scary on O!

This offense will be scary when we can score more touchdowns in the redzone.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    This offense will be scary when we can score more touchdowns in the redzone.
    this, and so can the D when we get KP and Canty back, speaking of which anyone got any updates on them?

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    this, and so can the D when we get KP and Canty back, speaking of which anyone got any updates on them?
    No idea on Phillips. I believe Canty is practicing this week.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

Veteran
    The question is will Nicks be 100% this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Agreed! Throw Wilson into the mix & we look super scary on O!
    Nicks, Cruz, and Hixon starting with Barden and Randle (both having already shown good stuff so far) coming off the bench. And with Brown showing what he can do and Wilson coming along...OH WOW! And don't forget black unicorn.

Hopefully the Giants can stay relatively healthy the rest of the year. I'd seriously consider giving Nicks off the next week or two if it would mean that he'd get back to 100%. I think the Giants have the depth to hold out until he's 100%. I didn't like seeing him run gingerly in the SF game.

That's a happy thought but I am more concerned about the defense. Much more concerned. Fortunately we have some excellent pieces coming back there soon.
    No one remembers who came in second.

The O looks great already imo. Nicks should play against out devision rivals comin up, we'll need him with dallas's corners. Not worried about washington's defense really, they're getting shredded. Our D looks like its coming along as well, especially Prince, very excited about him and hosley and Rolle too now that he's at the FS position