+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    59

    Cool Jayron Hosley= Future Pro Bowler

    i don't know about you guys but everytime hosley is in there i feel more comfortable, the 2 games hosley played the defense been lights out.

    i feel really good about our future with prince and hosley

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robz View Post
    i don't know about you guys but everytime hosley is in there i feel more comfortable, the 2 games hosley played the defense been lights out.

    i feel really good about our future with prince and hosley
    I agree that Prince and Hosley are our future at CB. And just think, they're both still effectively green! Imagine how they'll be in a couple years!

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  3. #3
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I agree that Prince and Hosley are our future at CB. And just think, they're both still effectively green! Imagine how they'll be in a couple years!
    yep! prince and hosley just need the reps, they will make mistakes but they'll be fine!

  4. #4
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,009
    They both look great! Prince is showing us why we drafted him so high!

  5. #5
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,778
    good young talent holsey imo was the steal of the entire draft
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

  6. #6
    I love this kid. As of right now, our first three picks from last year's draft are looking great.

  7. #7
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    9,141
    Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    I love this kid. As of right now, our first three picks from last year's draft are looking great.
    Agreed, although I'm kinda bumbed we practically struck out after that. I guess Kuhn was a solid 7th round pick but other then that...Robinson still has potential I guess. Better then the previous draft though where so far only Prince emerged.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

  8. #8
    the 2011 draft not looking so great right now ....what is the deal with Marvin Austin ? I really hope he starts cranking it up soon...lost his starting spot to a 7th round pick....or maybe he"s hurt again...I have no idea

  9. #9
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,814
    Quote Originally Posted by shocknaweny View Post
    the 2011 draft not looking so great right now ....what is the deal with Marvin Austin ? I really hope he starts cranking it up soon...lost his starting spot to a 7th round pick....or maybe he"s hurt again...I have no idea
    He hasn't played in over two years. Don't expect much from him this season. As for Markus Kuhn he has been a pleasent surprise so far.
    Last edited by ny06; 10-17-2012 at 02:50 PM.

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  10. #10
    whoa, hold on now

    no, but i love this kid so far ... i love speed, i love ball skills and he seems to have that IT factor ... DBs that are playmakers are so valuable and we havent always been blessed with that in Giants land

    take a guy like Charles Tilman up in Chicago, wow, what a game changer he's been
    Apologize to Melo 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts