+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Veteran BlueJayC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hoboken, NJ
    Posts
    1,297

    Scott had knee surgery?!?!?!

    May have been posted already....if it was apologies.....but I didn't even know he was hurt:

    GiantsWFAN (@giantswfan) tweeted at 10:49 AM on Wed, Oct 17, 2012:
    Rb darell scot knee surgery yesterday, giants say
    (https://twitter.com/giantswfan/statu...80400547450880)

    Guessing he goes on IR and Canty gets activated?

  2. #2
    hmmm, that's weird

    yeah i guess that's our answer to a roster spot

    but, i heard that Bradshaw is sore again ankle/foot ... obviously Brown is just getting over a concussion and Wilson does not appear to be quite ready to be an every down back, more of a package guy right now

    ha, maybe that is why we signed Jersey Joe Martinek to the P squad
    Apologize to Melo 5

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    May have been posted already....if it was apologies.....but I didn't even know he was hurt:

    GiantsWFAN (@giantswfan) tweeted at 10:49 AM on Wed, Oct 17, 2012:
    Rb darell scot knee surgery yesterday, giants say
    (https://twitter.com/giantswfan/statu...80400547450880)

    Guessing he goes on IR and Canty gets activated?
    It could work that way....if he just had a minor procedure and had it scoped he could be back on it in 3-4 weeks....I have seen guys placed on IR(with minors injuries) to keep them and yet make room for someone else...although if it is serious it does solve the Canty roster spot
    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

  4. #4
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,744
    Only thing that makes sense right now, Canty for Scott swap!

  5. #5
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,808
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Only thing that makes sense right now, Canty for Scott swap!
    I'll take that any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  6. #6
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    I'll take that any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.
    Yeah Scott doesn't really play, Canty will be a huge boost to the DLine! He always brings pressure up the middle! As long as he kept in shape while he was on the PUP he should be good to go! Hope he plays this weekend!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts