+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After " Monkey Stomping " The 49ers, Here comes RG ( Yawn ) III

After " Monkey Stomping " The 49ers, Here comes RG ( Yawn ) III

After the " Scortched Earth " Beat Down Big Blue put on Frisco, I doubt they'll be shaking in their Blue Bootys because of Washington. If Eli doesn't Bomb them back into the Stone Age, AB- Brown- and Wilson will run it down their throats.

RG III...who is this? A rookie? Oh he runs, ok not like we never shut down a QB from running

Do the Redskin Fans still sing that Dopey song ?

Careful guys, every dog has its day, and I'd say The Skins are our most able competitor in the NFC East now.......Eagles 3rd and Dallas 4th...and thats the order I expect to see after 16 games

How do you stop the Redskins running game ? Simple. I remember the late Bill Walsh saying about Joe Morris " He'll get His 100 yards, but outscoring the opponent ( usually by 2 TDs ) will force them to throw it. Which will take Morris out of the picture, and force them to win with their passing game.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
    After the " Scortched Earth " Beat Down Big Blue put on Frisco, I doubt they'll be shaking in their Blue Bootys because of Washington. If Eli doesn't Bomb them back into the Stone Age, AB- Brown- and Wilson will run it down their throats.
    I Like all of the Above................only one thing ? CAN WE SKIN THEM !

Bench Player
    Cam Newton isn't a real running quarterbackk, he is a dumb horse, he lost his confidence and his game. RG3 on a different plateau, Redskins will win this game with ground and pound and time of possession. Eli will get 1-2 picks as usual against us. yawn!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
    Cam Newton isn't a real running quarterbackk, he is a dumb horse, he lost his confidence and his game. RG3 on a different plateau, Redskins will win this game with ground and pound and time of possession. Eli will get 1-2 picks as usual against us. yawn!!!!
    Running QB's don't win SuperBowls. RG3 will continue that tradition. I used to feel sad for Redskins fans as your team has been a doormat for so long but it is idiotic fans like you that remind how much I truly hate the Redskins.

I don't want to wish injury on any player, but it really is only a matter of time before RG3 gets knocked the **** out.

It already happened once, and it will happen again. If he ends up missing multiple games the Redskins can kiss their season goodbye.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

+ Reply to Thread