+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

this is from my heart as a giants fan. please read.

Post season or not..regardless of what happens and how far we go..

Changes must be made. Remember2008 when we playedthe ravens? The "true" teston the giants running game. And we churned out 200+yds on them..I forgot that feeling. I forgot how it feels to know our defense is nasty.

Remember that word when describing our D? All my buddies who HATE the giants, would be like "yo dude, Giants D is nasty" dang remember that? I forgot how that feels.

When 3rd and long would come and you would feel BAD for the other team?

Remember those days? I'll be honest, today was probably the first day where I was watching the game. And I was seeing them play, where i just laughed...and wasn't getting violently mad because this is the Giants I have come to known. This is what 3 seasons does to a fan. I do not want to pin this on one person, but rather the organization. The NY Giants have become a joke. That is reality.

Re: this is from my heart as a giants fan.

Back then I felt bad for the other team on 3rd and longs.

Now I just ****ing laugh and say "haha, first down here THEY GO!"

And boom 15+ yards.

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

Changes must be made. Remember2008 when we playedthe ravens? The "true" teston the giants running game. And we churned out 200+yds on them..I forgot that feeling. I forgot how it feels to know our defense is nasty.

Remember that word when describing our D? All my buddies who HATE the giants, would be like "yo dude, Giants D is nasty" dang remember that? I forgot how that feels.

Remember those days? I'll be honest, today was probably the first day where I was watching the game. And I was seeing them play, where i just laughed...and wasn't getting violently mad because this is the Giants I have come to known. This is what 3 seasons does to a fan. I do not want to pin this on one person, but rather the organization. The NY Giants have become a joke. That is reality.

[/quote]

[B] [B] [B] [B]

Giants fan since '58

Changes must be made.* Remember*2008 when we played*the ravens?* The "true" test*on the giants running game.* And we churned out 200+yds on them..I forgot that feeling.* *I forgot how it feels to know our defense is nasty.*

Remember that word when describing our D?* All my buddies who HATE the giants, would be like "yo dude, Giants D is nasty"* dang remember that?* I forgot how that feels.

Remember those days?* I'll be honest, today was probably the first day where I was watching the game.* And I was seeing them play, where i just laughed...and wasn't getting violently mad because this is the Giants I have come to known.* This is what 3 seasons does to a fan.* I do not want to pin this on one person, but rather the organization.* The NY Giants have become a joke.* That is reality.*

[/quote]

you are not kidding man...how can someone even have pride in this team? No emotion..i just watched the cardinals beat the browns in OT and every1 knows they arent going anywhere but they are flying around like they are playing in the super bowl and the crowd was going crazy..it seems like very few players on our team even have a passion for playing football period..it truly is a disgrace to a historic organization and hard to even stomach

Banned

I agree to the fullest. Once upon a time I would be literally sick when the Giants lose but as of lately, it's like you said... I get a good laugh. This team has no personality what so ever, no passion, no heart and I couldn't care less if they lose.

I have a question for the older fans who watched the games in the 70's. Did they get crushed so bad because of talent or because they had no heart? I'm genuinely curious.

Re: this is from my heart as a giants fan. please read.

[/quote]

[B]

[/quote]

The reality is they ruined a good tailgate with their pathetic performance.

I can't believe I froze my balls off for that.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

Re: this is from my heart as a giants fan. please read.

Changes must be made.* Remember*2008 when we played*the ravens?* The "true" test*on the giants running game.* And we churned out 200+yds on them..I forgot that feeling.* *I forgot how it feels to know our defense is nasty.*

Remember that word when describing our D?* All my buddies who HATE the giants, would be like "yo dude, Giants D is nasty"* dang remember that?* I forgot how that feels.

Remember those days?* I'll be honest, today was probably the first day where I was watching the game.* And I was seeing them play, where i just laughed...and wasn't getting violently mad because this is the Giants I have come to known.* This is what 3 seasons does to a fan.* I do not want to pin this on one person, but rather the organization.* The NY Giants have become a joke.* That is reality.*

[/quote]

agreed on everything..great post

Veteran

well talent stunk.. they played harder than this giant team today