+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 491 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Jr Smith having big game overall and just put us up 7 with another big shot! Melo and Jr Smith are carrying the load tonight.. Ronnie Brewer is rounding off the offense for us.. We might need someone else though because DALLAS isn't going away.. I'd like to see Felton get more involved, as he had 5assists in 1st qter and only 1 since..

wow, Mike Woodson again put up a crew he just shoulden't at smae time, with Novak, prigioni, Wallace, brewer and Smith on court at same time.. I don't like the unit and expect our lead to evapaorate..

Wallace missed 2more shots since i started writing this post..lol Hes terrible tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    watching it online.. Were missing some golden opp's. Ronnie Brewer having solid game but just missed a easy layup and we had easy defensive rebound that was trickling toward outta bounds and both jr smith and wallace thought the other one was gonna get it, and let it go outta bounds..

Jr just drilled a big 3 for us though!

Rasheeds been terrible, and just missed a 3 and got eaten up by crowder right after miss on other end..
    idk about u but im estatic to have felton back and I love smith..love what he brings off the bench...I hate to say it and I'' wait and see but are we better off without amare?

just like i said, lead down to 1possesion..lol Does woodson not notice this unit isn't good together but 1or2 with a mix of starters would work?

wow, Mike Woodson again put up a crew he just shoulden't at smae time, with Novak, prigioni, Wallace, brewer and Smith on court at same time.. I don't like the unit and expect our lead to evapaorate..

Wallace missed 2more shots since i started writing this post..lol Hes terrible tonight!
    i dont like the 35 year old rookie and agreed about them being on the floor at the same time.

wallace with a turnover..lol Holy cr-ap, the guys getting the most minutes in a game hes hurting us more then helping us.. Why?

Novak for huge 3! First shot of game he hit! Crucial as Dallas cut it to 3!
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 11-09-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Camby is a beast rebounder! I can't wait till hes in game shape! Hes gonna be huge for us!

wallace with a turnover..lol Holy cr-ap, the guys getting the most minutes in a game hes hurting us more then helping us.. Why?
    i watched the sixer game the another night...sheed was just gunning..he reminds me of an old timer in a summer league game.

Camby is a beast rebounder! I can't wait till hes in game shape! Hes gonna be huge for us!
    one of my all time favs his first go around with us

+ Reply to Thread