+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 491 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Felton is one nerdy looking dude..lol Not nerdy, but goofy looking.. He has a real goofy face..

Felton is making a clown of himself at the end of this game getting unnecesarry Tech and shooting terribly and missing 3straight FT's and pretty much embaressing himself..

Make it 4in a row for felton..lol Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Felton is one nerdy looking dude..lol Not nerdy, but goofy looking.. He has a real goofy face..
    idc if he looks like rocky dennison from the movie the mask, he creates off the dribble and can finish...lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    could have sworn you posted the same about Amar'e...but they're winning by 10 according to NBATV so I'm good, real good.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Come on Knicks! Missing FT's, and missing layups and dumb fouls to end this one.. Letting Dallas stick around.. Kinda annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    could have sworn you posted the same about Amar'e...but they're winning by 10 according to NBATV so I'm good, real good.
    yup, they both do.. Knicks are actually doing terrible down the stretch though.. Shouden't even be a game..

They just missed like 6of7 FT's and have stopped the clock fouling Dallas as well.. Lucky dallas isn't hurting us with all the missed FT's adn what not..

By the way, saying a dude has a dorky face dosen't mean anything.. I still love felton! I'm no brad pitt myself!!!lol

How much time is left guys and are the Knicks winning?

Clyde just said the knciks are making this a bittersweet victory with there follies down the stretch.. We are super lucky Dallas isn't converting off our mistakes.. I'm talking turnovers, missing rim on shots,' missing tons and tons of FTs, stopping clock with stupid fouls, missing open shots...etc

I just want this one to end and start a new game and take the ugly win and that will be that!!! There was some good moments, but a team like Ok City or the Bulls would of beat us the way we played down the stretch..

But u gotta win ugly ones as well as crisp ones, and were surely doing that tonight..

101-92 Knicks.... good I hate the Mavs. Can't wait till the Knicks play the Rockets and make Lin look like the clown he is.

JR Smith with the 3 wow

+ Reply to Thread