+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 491 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

some bull **** *** Refs...Bul **** Techs, bull **** all around.

and yes, we are getting out-played in the paint...up until the 3rd we was in this ****. what happened?

these refs are on this **** like white on rice
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 11-16-2012 at 11:20 PM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I found it appropriate that MSG was airing older games prior to this one. You still can't get used to the disparity in number of whistles in games separated by only 15 years.

I just got T'ed while writing this post. Schucks.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I found it appropriate that MSG was airing older games prior to this one. You still can't get used to the disparity in number of whistles in games separated by only 15 years.

I just got T'ed while writing this post. Schucks.
    I'd laugh but I'd cry...no seriously we were outplayed the 2nd half, but those Fouls and Techs were nuts.

I saw Zach Randolph argue, nothing happened. Rudy argued about a call, nothing happened...

no conspiracies, i say again, no conspiracies.

just skewed officiating.

logged into the NBA's Audio League Pass, apparently free for NBA All-Access Members. Like me

(gotta do what ya gotta when you're out of market)

we got owned.
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    we got owned.
    this is what I feared. Much like our NY Giants, I saw the Knicks taking advantage of Teams down a Star or two, or otherwise playing Teams that could not match their intensity.

Kind of like being a bully, whip that *** on cupcakes. The Memphis Game showed me what could happen if the opposing Team decides to assert their Will.

Still glad we play defense now, hope that Schump brings some of his edge on the Defensive side of the court...Amar'e. well I just hope he can contribute down low with his presence in the paint.

Coach 'em up Woodson !!!

Go Knicks !

Ouch. Too much tryptophan I presume.

Oh well, get 'em back from a long road trip and wind up for another good run.

ahhh damn !!!

Welp, i sure hope this isn't what u come to expect from a Melo lead team.. I say that , meaning a team that can only play superior defense for stretches, and then fade when they think there top dogs or right around top dogs for awhile and then back on and back off..etc

I don't care what anyone says, Tyson Chandler has alot of lazy play on the court as well.. He was great against the Nets, but if u watch em consistently, u will see at least a dozen plays where he could of made a diffrence if he only did the little things like put his arms up to contest a shot(example).. I honestly don't believe he should of WON DPOY last yr either.. But i'm in minority on that around here, but i'm sticking to it.. He could do more in my opinion...

Either way , there getting complacent and giving up way to many points, yet again.. This is why Marcus Camby was brought in.. But we had a stretch where we played good D and scored early on, so Woodson bought in, and camby was offically benched.. Maybe now he'll start giving em some run, because we got plenty of guys who can score or distribute.. I don't care what Rasheed Wallace does, Camby should be ahead of him on the depth chart.. Camby needs Minutes to start 2 show what kinda factor he can be... He really effects teams offenses, and thats what we need more then anything..

I rather Sheed than Camby to be honest with you.

+ Reply to Thread