+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 491 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

sloppy game overall, just sloppy. basic field goals bricking, slap your head questionable shots, slow reaction to slashing scorers ...

ugly loss, plain and simple.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro
    Didn't see game. Only saw score when they were down 77-75 with just about 4 min left. Lost by 8 so I guess they didn't close out well. But it was 3rd road game in 4 nights and 2nd game without Melo. I think with more space between games and with number 7 we would take them
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I hate the Bulls...I really do what a bad loss from the Knicks but they just had a emotional win against Miami and this is their 3rd game in 4 nights. I guess this means the Giants will win tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Didn't see game. Only saw score when they were down 77-75 with just about 4 min left. Lost by 8 so I guess they didn't close out well. But it was 3rd road game in 4 nights and 2nd game without Melo. I think with more space between games and with number 7 we would take them
    valid points. To me it wasn't only closing well, but the game in entirety. Shot selection was questionable, and to me Ray left a lot of points out there. His backspin rotations weren't precise enough for the ball to drop in the cylinder.

Novak was kind of spotty again and JR, he did try his best IMO, but there were a few questionable calls against him. At one point he was called for a lane blocking foul, because it was, but the Refs reversed it and called it offensive charging on Noah(?)

speaking of Noah, he poked the ball free numerous times and like our Giants, the turnovers and lack of discipline execution killed us

bottomline: sloppy, ugly game, up until the final 4 minutes we had a chance but a timely 3 by them pretty much hammered in the final nail.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I hate the Bulls...I really do what a bad loss from the Knicks but they just had a emotional win against Miami and this is their 3rd game in 4 nights. I guess this means the Giants will win tomorrow.
    LOL, I like the good vibes

c'mon Knicks hold on and get this W...with a W here and the Giants mega-*** whippin' on the Saints my sports weekend just got salvaged !

Giants and Knicks win. Great day.
    ​​​

The Knicks curse holds true...sorry but I hope they lose every Saturday or Friday they play so the Giants can win...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    Giants and Knicks win. Great day.
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    The Knicks curse holds true...sorry but I hope they lose every Saturday or Friday they play so the Giants can win...lol.
    that's a tuurrible curse, turrible ...

When is Amare coming back? Has anyone heard any news on this?
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    yup

that's a tuurrible curse, turrible ...
    Yeah but they have 82 games they can spare it...lol.

+ Reply to Thread