+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 491 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    At least one New York team knew how to get the job done tonight,
    damn you ain't lying.

I blame Fewell for being uninspiring and Reese for concentrating so hard on the DLine leaving the 2ndary to **** like standards...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I want Novak to go off today in LA! I'm just eager to see one of those games where he has 4-5 3's and scores 16-19 points.. Were 7-0 when Novak scores double digits.. That means were 13-7 when he dosen't.. So obviously were much better when novak is on his game shooting..

I can't believe the Knicks have sent out Syracuse to play in their stead. Lazy ol' geezers.
    Last edited by penguinfarmer; 12-25-2012 at 04:49 PM.

'Cuse lost.

no one even tried to deter Pau.

damnit.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Man, Knicks defense is getting embaressed lately.. I had a feeling guys like Melo and Co weren't gonna be able to commit for a full season of Defenes, and were starting to look like a middle of the pack team because of it... We gotta get Shumpert and Amare back pronto, becuase our depth isn't looking so formidable like it was either.. ROnnie Brewer is stinking it up , and Prigioni isn't doing much, and novak is in a mini slump, and felton is starting to beocme one of the more annoying players in the league..

Why does Felton shoot so much now? Is he crazy? Hes killing us with his awful shooting.. I love what he was bringing to the table but it seems it might of gone to his head or something? I mean, guys shooting 20plus times a game is ridiculous and should never happen unless theres like 4guys out...lol What a terrible game he played vs lakers..

I can't wait for Shump and Amare to get back!

Does anyone know when Amare comes back. I thought it would be this week but i haven't heard anything.
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    Does anyone know when Amare comes back. I thought it would be this week but i haven't heard anything.
    I'm not sure, but i hope soon.. I'm eager to see if he and Felton can get that old chemistry back they had when teammates in felton's 1st go round with knicks..

We actually really need Amare's scoring and size, becasue guys aren't playing like they did early on.. Brewer, Prigioni, and Novak are all kinda slumping and Amare could be a huge lift for us..

Wow, no felton for 4-6 wks, making the kidd and prigioni pickups that much bigger for us.. Kidd was flat out brilliant in the buzzer beater win last night at Phoenix.. With no Melo and Felton, Kidd and JR were just brilliant! A solid Double Double for Ty Chandler, and my guy Chris Copelands 14pts off the bench also helped..

We def need Amare and Shump back here soon, with Felton now out, and Wallace still out.. I mean, thank god for our depth this yr, becuase we've all ready had our fill of injuries..

Amare said he thinks he'll be back against Portland Jan 1st...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Amare said he thinks he'll be back against Portland Jan 1st...
    Good. I know people criticize him and say we should trade him, but i believe he is an important asset to this team if we want a championship this year.
    ​​​

+ Reply to Thread