+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 491 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

All-Pro
    Even though they lost to the Kings, coming back to take a 4 point lead after being down 27 with that many guys out show you something about this team. So the guy hit a Hail Mary 3 pointer to win it at the buzzer. Luck cause he hadn't hit one all season.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Overall u have to be happy at this point. Who would of thought that a little over a 1/3 through season they'd be 21-8. Sure they lost a few they prob wish they have back. But very satisfied with their start. This team should win 50 games easy and get a top seed in the playoffs. Who knows, if someone can knock off the bulls for us we can take care the rest. We seem to match up really well against the Heat for some reason.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I was on the verge of enjoying the four teams in your sig. But damn NHL lockout and Yanks and Giants getting late season diarrhea screwed that pooch.
    LOL... I know, I know

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Overall u have to be happy at this point. Who would of thought that a little over a 1/3 through season they'd be 21-8. Sure they lost a few they prob wish they have back. But very satisfied with their start. This team should win 50 games easy and get a top seed in the playoffs. Who knows, if someone can knock off the bulls for us we can take care the rest. We seem to match up really well against the Heat for some reason.
    I couldn't agree more, but I feel like they are not at their "full" potential yet. If and when they do, they'll really make noise. Like you said a good start, not great because a few games they looked out of sorts (Memphis comes to mind as well as BK the first time)

Hopefully they continue to get better and give us NY sports fans something to be happy about...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Lets hope today is the return of Stoudemire.
    ​​​

most likely limited minutes off the bench...hope the crowd welcomes him properly.

I'm sure the crowd will give him a nice ovation. As for his minutes, i don't expect for him to play to much.
    ​​​

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    LOL... I know, I knowI couldn't agree more, but I feel like they are not at their "full" potential yet. If and when they do, they'll really make noise. Like you said a good start, not great because a few games they looked out of sorts (Memphis comes to mind as well as BK the first time)Hopefully they continue to get better and give us NY sports fans something to be happy about...
    yea that one to the kings hurt. Would of been better if they didnt erase the 27 point deflect to take a lead. Gotta close those out. Miami comes to mind last night struggling against a depleted Orlando team but found a way to pull out the win in OT

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro
    We did it vs the Suns but couldn't against ..Kings

4-New York Giants!!!!!

25 minutes until the return of Stoudemire.
    ​​​

+ Reply to Thread