+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 491 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Kurt Thomas F'n sucks yo

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Kurt Thomas F'n sucks yo
    he's young, still developing

Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    he's young, still developing
    LOL I know you're joking, Kurt Thomas is old as dirt.

JR's balling though. When Schump returns I hope Big Kurt gets the walking papers. Our Backcourt will be friggin' nasty yo.

I openly admit that I'm no sports savant or genius, but I am a diehard fan of my Teams.

My concern for these Knicks, Melo or no, is the lack PHYSICALITY at times.

We have Shooters I see that, but Tyson can't be the only guy who is willing to get dirty. I like this Team and there is much Season left, but going forward I hope that Woodson starts to have influence enough where as Grunwald looks to get us some young grinders.

Because every Team that out-physicals us (Grizzlies, Bulls, Pacers, Celts...) seemingly beats our ***.

Again I am no Basketball genius, but love the game and love our Knicks. Can anyone here help me understand the kind of "defense" we run? We seem more oriented to Offense as it now stands...

This teams starting to underachieve.. Unbelievable! So frustrating! Losing by double digits all ready to bulls at home, and are only playoff team to have losing record over there last 10 as of now, and are simply playing mediocre basketball.. I swear to god, if this team underachieves again, i'm gonna lose it!

I just watched Tyson Chandler miss a Alley Oop dunk, then tried passing one to wideopen Carmelo, and somehow made the worst toss i've ever seen, and then on defense, he didn't put his hands up on a Joakim jumper, which he hit.. I'm sick of Chandler not putting his hands up on jump shots and guys burying em in his face left and right.. Its freaking lazy! He has numbers at the end of games, but he is lazier then his numbers indicate.. I've had not one but 2friends comment on his laziness during seprate games, and they don't even care about the knicks or Chandler..

I noticed this last yr, but of course he somehow won DPOY, which i thought was crazy, and most look at the final numbers and think hes great..

And don't get me wrong, hes very good, but he tends to be lazy or lack concentration more often then i like to see.. Its noticable, thats for sure..

Again, Chandler watches Deng this time shoot a jumper without getting his hands up to at least alter shot, and Deng buries it.. Jesus! Amares all ready got 3fouls..lol Its the first qter mind u..lol What a joke!

God forbid a Melo team plays a full season defensively.. Such a joke!

Another Qter in the books, and almost another 30pt qter for a opponet.. 29 for the freaking Roseless bulls..lol Unreal! Absoulutley unbelievable! Amares got 3TO's, Melo's 1-8 shooting, Kidds been terrible, CHandlers been a non factor..etc This team gives me a headache!

They better learn that they prooved absoulutley zilch with there quick start this season.. No one cares that they started teh yr well.. All anyone cares about is a FULL SEASON, and not just a good start.. No charechter whats so ever!

Knicks getting absoulutley dismantled by bulls again..lol THis is comical! What a team! 36-20..lol Clowns!

Is Novak ever gonna make a impact again? His defense is embaressing and he isn't shooting worth a snot for what seems like a long stretch now.. I'm so freaking frustrated right now with this team!

+ Reply to Thread