+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 491 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

I won't see the game because its not Nat'l televised

Hope Ray does well !!! (You're right he's definitely a "system player, but boy does it work for him in Knicks' Orange-n-Blue)

Go Knicks !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Man, the Sixers are just eating are lazy defense up.. I swear, its just embedded in this teams DNA to start the season out strong and look like a complete team and slowley resort back to no defense to speak of.. WHen Melo's been ons the court tonight, our defense has been mutilated... Its not end of the 1st half, but still, we've come close a bunch and then we'll have careless turnovers and stupid shots and lazy defense and the deficit gets back up to 8-10 points...

Come on Chandler! Stop with the lazy plays! 3TO's in 1st half for the big guy

And yet again announcer " KNICKS INEXPLICABLY let sixers drive right to basket again".. This is a lazy knicks team man.. If u can't see the diffrence in quality then i don't know what u have to see... Hopefully they can get the intensity back, and play all around ball as the yr goes on, but who knows.. They could win this game, but they simply don't look nearly as good as they did early in the yr...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Come on Chandler! Stop with the lazy plays! 3TO's in 1st half for the big guy
    I thought I was the only one who found Chandler to play extremely lazy at times. I like him but man, he just does not fight for rebounds sometimes.

MUCH better.

chandler didn't show up again so far. he just watches guys 6 feet tall make layup after layup right in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I thought I was the only one who found Chandler to play extremely lazy at times. I like him but man, he just does not fight for rebounds sometimes.
    I used to say it all the time last yr, and get ripped by people who agree with it this yr.. It was like people didn't want to believe it or something.. Tons of times he won't step out and put his arm up to at least challenge a shot that then ends up being wideopen, and he makes a ton of non chalont passes that guys steal on em , and he lets guys go to the hoop for easy makes way to often.. its no diffrent then how he was last yr..

this is gross.. JR needs to wake up

The diffrence with the knicks from begging of season is Jr Smiths cinderella play has halted and Novaks cinderella run is seemingly over... Guys adjusted to Novak and Jr Smith is so streaky, it always levels out for him.. SHumpert shoots like a boys club league kid way to often... THere just a lazy team who thought they accomplished more then they did..

We see this all the time from the knicks, and hence why i complain about em.. Some people like to make excuses, but they just aren't playing good, period...

Thank god they WON that slop fest in Boston, because there right back to being a joke again.. 7-10 over last 17 now..lol

+ Reply to Thread