+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 491 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Down by 20 with 7 in a change in 3rd qter to scrub 6ers.. Also given up 67 to team that barley avg's 90 with more then half 3rd qter to go..lol

Jr Smith is gross! The shots he takes when hes ice cold and the blunders he makes are starting to add up, and even that ridiculous first 20 games or so is starting to not seem like enough to make up for it...

This is Freaking embaressing! 0-7 and 0-6 for shumpert and jr smith.. Freaking gutless!

The frustration i feel right now is beyond blood boiling! I seriously want to smack these guys upside the head!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I used to say it all the time last yr, and get ripped by people who agree with it this yr.. It was like people didn't want to believe it or something.. Tons of times he won't step out and put his arm up to at least challenge a shot that then ends up being wideopen, and he makes a ton of non chalont passes that guys steal on em , and he lets guys go to the hoop for easy makes way to often.. its no diffrent then how he was last yr..
    i hope you're not referencing me. i never disagreed about chandler's laziness.

this game was like a perfect storm of ****tyness. the only bright spot was amare, literally everyone else played horrible.

piss poor showing.. lets see who shows up tomorrow vs ATL..

rondo tore his acl. tough break for boston

so far, same old defense.. Amari has done better scoring, but guys just score underneath with him just stand there watching game in and game out.. It stinks becuase u can't really have melo, tyson, and amari all on court at same time, becuase its like ulitmate lazy defenders galore.. Sure, on random possesions they step it up, but overall, its laughable..

Melo is bricking everything again so far today.. Exactly how he was playing for the majority of his time with us before 15-20 games toward the end of last season and into postseason and beggining of this season, is how hes playing now.. Teams score so easily off Melo's and Jr Smiths long misses off the rim... Between Novak, Jr and Melo, its hard to say whos magic has gone quicker...lol

End of 1st qter, and u could here a pin drop at the garden... Knicks obviously right in it, as there losing by 2, but they've shown nothing that resembles the knicks from beggining of season yet in this one... Haha, Amari has been playing well on offense anyways, but he just made the funniest charge i've seen in some time.. Very goofy looking and clumsy looking charge...lol It made me chuckle though..

Pablo Prigioni is playing brilliant basketball tonight.. Made one silly turnover, but other then that, has been rock solid off the bench!

+ Reply to Thread