+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 491 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

beat the teams you're supposed to, just wish they was more want-to when they stack up against the "big teams."

20 Boards was decent fron Tyson and Stat does look good...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I don't know what the knicks are doing tonight, but it certainly isn't playing basketball.. I mean, some of the stuff they do, even in WINS is mindboggling annoying... U would think they'd be smart enough to stop doing some of the things, but they show up every game.. And Jason Kidd coulden't throw a beach ball into the ocean these days... My god!

Knicks have missed at least 4dunks tonight alone.. That to me is absoulutley unaceptable.. Add in about a handful or more missed layups and u see why were embaressing ourselves as of now.. I mean, ur playing washington who has no size and ur not even attacking the rim and when u do, ur missing layups and dunks.. THis team needs to grow up, which i don't think will ever happen.. I appreciate the win streak, even though its against next to no one except ATL and MIL at home, but so many chunks of games they don't even seem to resemble trying...

They could win this game still but theres no need to make it quite so difficult against some of these crap teams..

Jesus, we start periods dreadfully! Stoudamire is getting abused inside to these guys in the 4th.. Quite embaressing qter.. Woodson inexplicably changes the lineup that was flat out killing it to end teh 3rd and its been laughable so far...

And yet another missed dunk...lol Holy Cr-ap! Stop trying to bring the backboard down and freaking dunk it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus!

Airball by Jr Smith..lol He Airballed a FT last game and a 3 this game..lol Why he keeps shooting from the side is beyond me.. He barley does it during the course of a yr, but has taken some dreadful ones tongiht from the side..

Carmelo actually ran out to cover a wideopen 3 and instead of putting his arm up, ran to the side of the guy with his arms pinned to his side, not even trying to contest it, and it was swished..llol U can only find that kinda effort in the NBA.. Go figure, the one league that should never happen, being the money they make.. Reminded me alot of All Star game defense...lol

Did any of u see this 4th qter against the mighty wizards??lol Honestly, i've never seen such putrid effort on defense.. They interviewed Magic Johnson and he said he liked the knciks but the start of the yr they were really hunkering down defensivley and since have just lost it, and they gotta get it back if they want to be legit... I honestly don't think a Melo lead team can hunker down on defense long enough to win it all, but i pray i'm wrong!

haha, embaressing performance! This teams gonna lose alot more games.. There not gonna get cupcake central like they have the last 6.. If they don't want to lose alot more games, they better stop being lazy on the defensive end.. They can even be better on offense, to be honest... When they move the ball, there unstoppable on offense...

I've never believed in Fixed basketball, but listen to this.. The knicks team over was 97 which is pretty low for them, so i'd imagine tons of people took it.. I knew to stay away becuase i felt something shady was in store.. Anyhow, the knicks conviently missed about 5dunks and another 5layups and there last 3or4 possesions, they missed 2dreadful FT's, any one would of pushed the Team over, and Melo did something wierd on a drive that i still don't know what u call it, and then Melo got what looked to be fouled and the refs called a Travel..lol

Now, if that dosen't seem shady, then i dont know what does.. And the funny part is, Vegas had the line at 97 and it ended up 96..lol Absoulutley impossible for vegas to know that would happen against a team the knicks beat 10straight times...

i doubt our own players were point shaving... the refs? maybe, but not our players. i think the line was like that because the wizards are actually a good defensive team. they said during the broadcast that they're like 8th or something in opponent fg percentage.

this was a really bad game. we started off horrible as always (stat needs to start, get kidd on the bench)

scrubs on the wizards that are normally poor shooters couldn't miss. chandler played lazy again.

it was a weird game of runs, we started off bad and fell down 11, then we went on a good run and got a decent lead, then fell behind again... we fell down like 9 in the third and then went on a run and were up 5... went into the 4th up 3 points. we're the best 4th quarter team in point differential but not this game. they started the quarter with a 4 point play lol.

just one of those games. there are definitely some concerning trends going on. i think a lot of it is us just not getting up for bad teams, especially on the road. hopefully we win the next few games before the all start break.

+ Reply to Thread