+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

And for the 1000th time, no ones saying the seasons over! And for the 1000th time, all i'm saying is that if we play the way we've been the 2nd half of this first half of the season, were not going to attain our true goal, which is at least getting to the finals, and i'd even be proud if they gave someone He-ll in the confrence finals.. And yes, it matters to me where they finish.. I am not gonna enjoy no freaking ride unless that ride ends at least in the confrence finals...

We can certainly start to turn it around by beating the clippers in half a hour at our house!

Monster game today! I wanna see Novak come back to life, and i wanna see our defense give consistent effort for a whole game, and i wanna see a extra pass on some possesions, as when the knicks play to have fun and trust in everyone, NO one can beat them!

Lets get a signature WIN today boys!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Monster game today! I wanna see Novak come back to life, and i wanna see our defense give consistent effort for a whole game, and i wanna see a extra pass on some possesions, as when the knicks play to have fun and trust in everyone, NO one can beat them!

Lets get a signature WIN today boys!
    Amen!

Also, choose your shots wisely.

Now Tyson transported his defensive laziness to his offense :/

...so far sloppy play. 5 turnovers in the 1st period?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Were getting blown outta the water.. Not even a contest for a team that i could've swore was on the last legs of a Eastern Road trip..lol Man, this is embaressing so far.. Just sloppy, clutzy, messy slop so far... U can see the knicks leading up to this point though, its no secret... They simply gotta start playing smarter and more as a team..

Hubie Brown just said Ball Movement is killing us.. Pretty much what i meant, when i said we gotta start playing as a team again..

Jason Kidd with a big 3.. Be very helpful if we can get him hitting open shots again..

Clippers are just toying with us.. No sooner do we cut it to 5 or so, and bam its up to 10 before we can blink.. We just might be the worst defensive team in the league.. Add in the fact were not nearly as good offensivley as we looked first half of the yr, and we seem pretty similar to the knicks of last yr...

THis is gonna be a big loss, if we don't come back. A WIN at home against a good team, will of shown we still resemble the team from first half of yr..

Amare is humiliating himself out there today.. Goofy and clutzy as can be.. Do something Amare!!!!! Jesus!

+ Reply to Thread