+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Ray and Chandler are the best alley-oop combo in the league.. would have guessed Paul and Griffin..

Melo is dirrrty..

Love me some Melo.

Just wish the other guys could get going..

Melo is taking over.. THis would be monsterus victory in my opinion.. Biggest WIN of the yr type stuff..

Damn Felton..

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Damn Felton..
    and he's back..!!

Our bench was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Our bench was awful.
    MF'n understatement.

yet they allowed the Clip bench to score 45+ points?

Sometimey D also showed up again.

My high notes? Melo of course and Ray. Everything else was doo-doo. (pissed off right now)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

just got back from the game.... i'm really worried about our offense. how does melo drop 40+ yet we don't score over 90? the clippers are not a good defensive team either. imagine if melo had an off game? we would have lost by 30+

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    just got back from the game.... i'm really worried about our offense. how does melo drop 40+ yet we don't score over 90? the clippers are not a good defensive team either. imagine if melo had an off game? we would have lost by 30+
    Ya, thats what i've been saying.. I've been saying its not just the defense but also the offense.. Its one of the main diffrences i've been saying from the 1st half of the season.. It dosen't matter how many injured guys we get back if JR Smith and Kidd and Novak are not gonna be special contributors like they were the first half of the season..

A
    To be honest , Novak better start finding a productive niche for us, because hes starting to get close to no minutes and his fairy tale run coming to a end...
    Kidds timely shooting has gone out the window, and JR Smith has been super hot and cold and getting more stupid with his shot selection,w hcih obviously is hard to do..

Amare has been solid offensivley, but almost unbearable to watch defensivley.. Watched the game with a bunch of knick fans, and i swear Amare was the brunt of many angry replys because of his defense...

I'll also say Mike Woodson made some ridiculous blunders yesterday.. Starting the 4th qter with Novak and Stoudamire on the court and no Melo or Felton was stupid and got us into a defecit we coulden't get outta a.. Obviously the defense was beyond atrosius in that time frame, because Melo and Amare have no clue defensivley, but also in a game only MELO was playing well offensivley, u had no choice but to start the 4th and see if u could keep that hot hand.. I knew once i seen Melo and Felton on the bench that the leads was gonna go way up and it surley did...

THe clippers are at the end of a very long road trip no less, and still pretty much lead start to finish on us.... As soon as we made it close , it was like they said "ok, lets beat these guys now" and simply did.. Like i said, we look like a middle of the pack, nothing special east conf playoff team right now.. Thats simply gotta change...

+ Reply to Thread