+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

We need guys who aren't afraid to attack the paint. This perimeter shooting business isn't going to cut it.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Am I the only 1 really depressed about this team. We went all in traded every asset we had to get older players. Honestly this team is no better then the rest of the teams in the East that arent beating the Heat so who cares. I think they lose in the 1st round and its only getting worse from here. We are going to get worse and we dont own are draft picks. Denver owns the 2014 and 2016 picks . We have zero 2nd rounders . I dont think u guys realize just how dark the days ahead are
    Watch out, speaking the truth may get u called a downer around here..lol Nah, obviously this is a very frustrating team that isn't much better then they were last yr.. They don't have the heart to give it all day in and day out, they just don't...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    We need guys who aren't afraid to attack the paint. This perimeter shooting business isn't going to cut it.
    Shumpert and Kidd can't even hit wideopen shots from deep. Indiana was litteraly giving SHump the long jumper/3 and hasen't been close.. Unfortunetly i've seen this coming for awhile now..

This will be the last time i let the Knicks hype me up going into a season for awhile.. I'm done getting faked out by them..

0-7 from 3pt so far, and Felton just airballed a wideopen 3..lol

I'm not surprised one bit.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm not surprised one bit.
    As i said, its not just the defense, its the offense as well.. Sure were p;laying a good defensive team, but 30-18 defecit after 1qter shows exactly what i've been saying.. The offense simply dosen't make up for there pathetic defense anymore.. Its one thing to be shooting open 3's because ur finding the open man, its another to be flinging up contested 3 after contested 3, becauase no matter who u are, ur gonna miss a bunch of those.. They shoot so many bad shots, its not even funny..

Take yourself out amare! At least do the team that favor! Jesus christ! AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    As i said, its not just the defense, its the offense as well.. Sure were p;laying a good defensive team, but 30-18 defecit after 1qter shows exactly what i've been saying.. The offense simply dosen't make up for there pathetic defense anymore.. Its one thing to be shooting open 3's because ur finding the open man, its another to be flinging up contested 3 after contested 3, becauase no matter who u are, ur gonna miss a bunch of those.. They shoot so many bad shots, its not even funny..
    Right, they just chuck it up it's ridiculous. Melo too.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

gotta love when the refs pile on.

pacers are such a dirty team. the refs let them get away with murder and call every tick tack foul on us. all 3 of stat's foul calls were bogus. i wish we got home cooking like them.

+ Reply to Thread