+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

we're in the penalty with 6 mins left in the first, over 7 left in the second lol

it's bad enough we're playing like crap... the refs have to make it worse by calling a one sided game? smh

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    pacers are such a dirty team. the refs let them get away with murder and call every tick tack foul on us. all 3 of stat's foul calls were bogus. i wish we got home cooking like them.
    Were down by like 25 in the first half, man! I just watched 3 staright possesions where the knicks took not 1, not 2, but 3 dreadful shots heavily defended when they were all ready down 21, and the shots ended up being easy outlets and pacers running, and getting easy uncontested scores..

The freaking Charlotte Bobcats don't even go down like this, this quickly.. Nothing to do with the refs at all.. This is how they've been playing as i've said for very long time now.. U just coulden't see it coming, because u didn't want to...

pacers average like 90 points a game and they're gonna score 130 on us lol

i've never seen a team so consistently get lit up by scrub role players like the knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Were down by like 25 in the first half, man! I just watched 3 staright possesions where the knicks took not 1, not 2, but 3 dreadful shots heavily defended when they were all ready down 21, and the shots ended up being easy outlets and pacers running, and getting easy uncontested scores..

The freaking Charlotte Bobcats don't even go down like this, this quickly.. Nothing to do with the refs at all.. This is how they've been playing as i've said for very long time now.. U just coulden't see it coming, because u didn't want to...
    not solely blaming the refs but it was around a 10-12 point game until the refs really started ****ing us. it's all about momentum. when the refs call the game one sided it destroys this team. it's happened several times throughout the year. usually against teams like the bulls, pacers, or grizzles. teams that have a rep as being a good defensive team so the refs let them get away with being physical. we try to return the favor by playing physical and every little ticky tack call is made against us. our players get frustrated, usually get some tech fouls called on them and everything goes to hell.

kurt thomas has 4 fouls in like 7 minutes hahahaha yea the refs aren't *** raping us.

not solely blaming the refs but it was around a 10-12 point game until the refs really started ****ing us. it's all about momentum. when the refs call the game one sided it destroys this team. it's happened several times throughout the year. usually against teams like the bulls, pacers, or grizzles. teams that have a rep as being a good defensive team so the refs let them get away with being physical. we try to return the favor by playing physical and every little ticky tack call is made against us. our players get frustrated, usually get some tech fouls called on them and everything goes to hell.
    The fouls are 16-13 right now.. We've given up 2offensive rebounds off of freaking missed FT's that went for 6points alone so far.. Just stupid lazy stuff like that is whats killing us..

This is such a classless team.. Its amazing they get paid... And what do u know, highest amount of points in a half for Pacers..lol And what do u know, our offense hasen't scored 40yet with less then a minute to go... There is nothing on this team that is remotley good right now...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The fouls are 16-13 right now.. We've given up 2offensive rebounds off of freaking missed FT's that went for 6points alone so far.. Just stupid lazy stuff like that is whats killing us..
    i literally cannot stand when people use stats like you just did as if they disprove my point. if the pacers hack us 50 times and get called for it 15 times. and we get 15 calls on us and only 3 or 4 were actual fouls, the game is being called fairly because it's 15-15? GTFOH with that ****.

like i said we're getting whipped regardless of the refs. but it's amazing how the ref pile on in games like this.

i literally cannot stand when people use stats like you just did as if they disprove my point. if the pacers hack us 50 times and get called for it 15 times. and we get 15 calls on us and only 3 or 4 were actual fouls, the game is being called fairly because it's 15-15? GTFOH with that ****.

like i said we're getting whipped regardless of the refs. but it's amazing how the ref pile on in games like this.
    Its not hard to disprove ur points, u do that on ur own quite enough..

paul george dunks and then grabs the ball and smacks it, a clear delay of game. no call.

felton then drives down and makes a layup despite being fouled. no call.

those were the last 2 possessions lol.

and get my **** outta ya mouth you clown.

+ Reply to Thread