+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 491 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Believe it or not, i actually won money with Knicks tonight, as i bet money line knicks.. Of course i work graveyard shift and ended up staying up till afternoon, for errrands, so i missed the game..

Why didn't prigioni play?
    I think back spasms.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i dont see it that way. melo isn't a tweener and doesn't have to guard pfs. he's the 3rd best sf in the league. he's always been a 3.

ryan anderson might work offensively but he's not a good defender.

the ideal forward to play next to melo imo is a defensive/rebounding type player that can knock down open shots. he wouldn't have to have 3pt range either... 18 footers would be fine. ibaka would be perfect.

does it really matter who can guard who on the knicks? we switch everything so we never end up with the defensive matchups we originally wanted.

i dont think it's hard to build around melo. the problem is melo took the nuggets from having the 3rd overall pick in the draft to the playoffs his first year... and he's never been on a team that didn't make the playoffs. it's hard to build a team when you never get any lotto picks in general. then in regards to the knicks they traded some of those picks so you have to almost build exclusively through free agency, which is never easy unless you get a bunch of star players to collude and team up together like the heat.
    3rd best on offense maybe he cant guard 3's at all.Anderson is 1 of the few players that fit next to Melo offensively in the NBA there are some others but they arent getting them and some are past their prime. Dirk would fit well next to Melo, Rasheed Wallace i his prime would of been fantastic. Kevin Love would work but again its a max player.

Welp, should be a entertaining game today.. This would be a nice way for Knicks to show the fans there back to truly being contenders again, as the HEAT are gunning for us today, after beating em twice all ready, adn there on a 13game win strk...

Gonna have to be extreme team ball today.. Guys like Novak and Kidd are gonna have to give solid contributions, on top of good games from MELO, JR, STAT, and TYSON...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I think back spasms.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i dont see it that way. melo isn't a tweener and doesn't have to guard pfs. he's the 3rd best sf in the league. he's always been a 3.

ryan anderson might work offensively but he's not a good defender.

the ideal forward to play next to melo imo is a defensive/rebounding type player that can knock down open shots. he wouldn't have to have 3pt range either... 18 footers would be fine. ibaka would be perfect.

does it really matter who can guard who on the knicks? we switch everything so we never end up with the defensive matchups we originally wanted.

i dont think it's hard to build around melo. the problem is melo took the nuggets from having the 3rd overall pick in the draft to the playoffs his first year... and he's never been on a team that didn't make the playoffs. it's hard to build a team when you never get any lotto picks in general. then in regards to the knicks they traded some of those picks so you have to almost build exclusively through free agency, which is never easy unless you get a bunch of star players to collude and team up together like the heat.
    Melo isnt a tweener and u label him a 3 yet he starts at the 4 while a 20 million dollar a year 4 sits on the bench . hmmm

This is what drives me insane. Carmelo already has 17 points, the rest of the team? Like what..5?

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Wonder how long the Knicks can hang around.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    3rd best on offense maybe he cant guard 3's at all.Anderson is 1 of the few players that fit next to Melo offensively in the NBA there are some others but they arent getting them and some are past their prime. Dirk would fit well next to Melo, Rasheed Wallace i his prime would of been fantastic. Kevin Love would work but again its a max player.
    arguably the best scorer in the league at any position. he's the 3rd best overall sf in the league. this is unanimous. no debate whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Melo isnt a tweener and u label him a 3 yet he starts at the 4 while a 20 million dollar a year 4 sits on the bench . hmmm
    do you follow the nba? melo started at the 3 his entire career dude. woodson likes to play small. melo is not a tweener.

Who says Kidd still ain't got it? lol

+ Reply to Thread