+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 491 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

To anyone who discredits Melo's playoff performances in his career look no further to his stats and watch the game tapes. Other than one playoff season, he has played phenomenal. Basketball is a TEAM sport; you can't win it all with one superstar. Kevin Garnett is a prime example, how long did it take him to get out of the first round of the playoffs?

Giants fan since the early 80s

JR Swish... tre

You cannot guard Carmelo Anthony, you can't. Kobe said he's harder to defend than LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    For thr Knicks?
    Yes for the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    To anyone who discredits Melo's playoff performances in his career look no further to his stats and watch the game tapes. Other than one playoff season, he has played phenomenal. Basketball is a TEAM sport; you can't win it all with one superstar. Kevin Garnett is a prime example, how long did it take him to get out of the first round of the playoffs?
    Excellent post. Michael Jordan even had to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You cannot guard Carmelo Anthony, you can't. Kobe said he's harder to defend than LeBron.
    Can he defend like Lebron, Can he pass like Lebron,doesnt he make his team better like Lebron , No. Again I'm talking about efficiency Melo is not efficient enough

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He ate up all the assets the team had instead of signing as a FA he did do that
    lmfao he ate up assets? we didn't have the cap space to sign him out right. we gave up peanuts for him.

leave this for another time. let's discuss the game

the heat were making a nice run and i was getting worried but we responded nicely.

Can he defend like Lebron, Can he pass like Lebron,doesnt he make his team better like Lebron , No. Again I'm talking about efficiency Melo is not efficient enough
    I already said Carmelo is atrocious on D. And obviously LeBron is better than Melo..I'm not debating that..

lebron is the best player in the world, the best since jordan and potentially a greatest of all time candidate when it's all said and done. just stfu already. really getting annoying at this point. let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    lmfao he ate up assets? we didn't have the cap space to sign him out right. we gave up peanuts for him.

leave this for another time. let's discuss the game

the heat were making a nice run and i was getting worried but we responded nicely.
    We did have the cap room when the season was over Eddy Curry contract came off the books.. Wouldnt of had the money for Chandler though. Moving those contracts cleared cap room for him but then again I dont know what im talking about

+ Reply to Thread