+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 491 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

4-6 seed? we're currently the 3rd seed. i see us finishing between 2 and 4.

and i said it doesn't have to be a jump shooter. i said a smart 2 way player that can take it to the basket.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    4-6 seed? we're currently the 3rd seed. i see us finishing between 2 and 4.

and i said it doesn't have to be a jump shooter. i said a smart 2 way player that can take it to the basket.
    I think they will get passed by the Bulls and maybe the Nets by the end of the year. I think they could beat the Nets in a playoff series probably would go 7. Dont think they are beating Heat,Pacers,Bulls for sure.

bahahahHahahHH

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think they will get passed by the Bulls and maybe the Nets by the end of the year. I think they could beat the Nets in a playoff series probably would go 7. Dont think they are beating Heat,Pacers,Bulls for sure.
    strange but out of the three you mentioned I think we matchup best vs Miami. For some reason bulls and pacers just have our number. We're 1-5 vs those two, beating pacers early in season but losing next two to them and all three to Chicago. And some of those games were not competitive. Miami on the other hand we have a 2-1 record against winning the two in blowouts and had a pretty good lead in the third one until the heat came back late and won it.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Bad part is if we can get by Boston ( which won't be easy by any means ), the Nets or Atlanta in the First Round we would then be forced to deal with and eliminate either Chicago or Indiana just to be able to get a shot at Miami.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    strange but out of the three you mentioned I think we matchup best vs Miami. For some reason bulls and pacers just have our number. We're 1-5 vs those two, beating pacers early in season but losing next two to them and all three to Chicago. And some of those games were not competitive. Miami on the other hand we have a 2-1 record against winning the two in blowouts and had a pretty good lead in the third one until the heat came back late and won it.
    If the Heat come to play Knicks cant win. Knicks would have a game or 2 where they shoot lights out from 3 and win but they cant win 4 out of 7.

The thing that sux is this team cant win and they have no assets to make the team better, they cant even decide to blow it up and go through the draft because Denver owns 2014,2016 Knicks picks.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-06-2013 at 07:33 AM.

What do u guys think of this NBA Draft video I did branching out
    Nerlens Noel
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-06-2013 at 12:40 PM.

denver has the right to swap their pick with ours in 2016, very different.

we didn't have our full team for any of the games against the bulls or pacers and barely lost to the pacers on the road without melo, no they don't have our number.

we're finishing as a top 4 seed this year. i'll bet my account on it with any of you debbie downer posters.

the bulls and nets have been playing mediocre ball for awhile now and are like 5 or 6 games back in the loss column yet you guys think they're gonna pass us? lol talk about having faith in your team. i can't stand the doom and gloom that plagues so many knicks fans.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    denver has the right to swap their pick with ours in 2016, very different.

we didn't have our full team for any of the games against the bulls or pacers and barely lost to the pacers on the road without melo, no they don't have our number.

we're finishing as a top 4 seed this year. i'll bet my account on it with any of you debbie downer posters.
    We better hope Denver is horrible which is certainly possible by then.

+ Reply to Thread