+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 491 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    the bulls and nets have been playing mediocre ball for awhile now and are like 5 or 6 games back in the loss column yet you guys think they're gonna pass us? lol talk about having faith in your team. i can't stand the doom and gloom that plagues so many knicks fans.
    Doom and gloom comes from knowing the roster isnt good enough to win and being pissed off about it because the team is old and will only get worse after this season.

Remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Durant is a good shooter. Carmelo is a great all around scorer.
    Ur simply underestimating Durant because of his abiity to shoot at such a awesome rate.. He can get to the basket with ease and makes as many highlight reel drives to the hoop as anyone.. He just simply shoots awesome as well.. Hes fantastic all around player...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ur simply underestimating Durant because of his abiity to shoot at such a awesome rate.. He can get to the basket with ease and makes as many highlight reel drives to the hoop as anyone.. He just simply shoots awesome as well.. Hes fantastic all around player...
    Oh no, I know. Kevin Durant is my favorite player in the NBA right now, I wasn't saying Melo was better than him or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Doom and gloom comes from knowing the roster isnt good enough to win and being pissed off about it because the team is old and will only get worse after this season.
    Not to mention, we've been dealing with HYPE with the knicks for well over a decade and they never deliver.. From Marbury, to Crawford and Curry, to Francis, to Melo, were still not championship quality.. Shoot, we haven't even won a playoff series since the strike shortened yr, i believe..

This team is to mistake prone and wild with there shot selection and way to up and down with there effort to truly contend.. They can look like one of the best clubs one night, and one of the worst the very next.. U really never know what kinda effort ur gonna get from this team...

I've said for awhile, i don't think a AMARE and MELO lead team can win a title, becasue they don't have the leadership qualites needed , nor the understanding it takes a full yr of going all out on the court to win.. U can't be statisfied over any regular season feat, which as we've heard AMARE say about a handful of times during his knick career after a ridiculous loss, that he thought they played satisfied..

I wish we got Faried back in his draft.. I wanted him so bad, and there was one guy on here who i argued with all the time about em, and now hes one of the better young players in the NBA.. That is the type of "GLUE" guy and hustle player that brings teams together...

Oh no, I know. Kevin Durant is my favorite player in the NBA right now, I wasn't saying Melo was better than him or anything.
    Oh my bad.. it read like u were saying Durants a shooter but melos a scorer, when in fact Durants a scorer that can flat out shoot...

Oh my bad.. it read like u were saying Durants a shooter but melos a scorer, when in fact Durants a scorer that can flat out shoot...
    I meant it as Melo is so great at finding ways to score. Kevin is definitely finding ways. Like you said he's a complete baller now.

I meant it as Melo is so great at finding ways to score. Kevin is definitely finding ways. Like you said he's a complete baller now.
    I'm not overly impressed by dunking as some are, but watching durant go to the hoop and fly through the air with that one handed thunder dunk is a thing of beuaty.. Hes pretty explosive, with the mean finesse game.. He'd be the player i'd build around if i was starting a NBA franchise.. Even over lebron, which may or may not be silly...

I'm not overly impressed by dunking as some are, but watching durant go to the hoop and fly through the air with that one handed thunder dunk is a thing of beuaty.. Hes pretty explosive, with the mean finesse game.. He'd be the player i'd build around if i was starting a NBA franchise.. Even over lebron, which may or may not be silly...
    If Kevin and Melo can match their defense ability with their dangerous offense ability, they have a good shot at being on LJ's level. I have little confidence in Melo's defensive abilities this late in his career, but you never know lol.

I would take Lebron but Durant is clearly Number 2 and I think those guys are clearly ahead of everyone else.

+ Reply to Thread