+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 491 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

If it's just Melo and no Stat, then we play well.
    If it's just Stat and no Melo, we play well. Lol.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    We better hope Denver is horrible which is certainly possible by then.
    no, we just have to hope they don't have a better record than us that year.

some of you guys get too caught up in "we're not good enough to win a championship". this isn't football where you can get hot and win a few games in a row and get a ring. there are only a handful of teams good enough to win a championship every year. enjoy the knicks being a good team why don't you? when was the last time the knicks were a 2/3 seed this deep into a season? every game we have a chance to win. i know the knicks fans are starved for a championship but so are most nba fans. we went from the laughingstock of the nba to a respectable team. enjoy it.

Solid win yo.

back in 2nd place

Veteran
    lebron makes the game winning layup. heat on a 16 game win streak.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    If it's just Melo and no Stat, then we play well.
    If it's just Stat and no Melo, we play well. Lol.
    I know right? Why is that? Seems other teams have adapted to having multiple stars in their lineup. (well maybe the Lakers havent quite got it down yet either lo) Look at miami with their 3, Boston for YEARS with their 3. you got OKC which had 3 and now 2. plenty of teams can adjust and co exsist together with more then 1 go to guy. why cant the knicks coaching staff make the proper adjustments to make it work with Stat, Tyson and Melo on the floor at the same time
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I know right? Why is that? Seems other teams have adapted to having multiple stars in their lineup. (well maybe the Lakers havent quite got it down yet either lo) Look at miami with their 3, Boston for YEARS with their 3. you got OKC which had 3 and now 2. plenty of teams can adjust and co exsist together with more then 1 go to guy. why cant the knicks coaching staff make the proper adjustments to make it work with Stat, Tyson and Melo on the floor at the same time
    I'ts not the coaches

I bet Knicks Money line again last night and hit.. I'm debating on pressing my luck and taking em +7.5 against thunder tonight? Its risky, with knicks playing well, i'm afraid they have a game in em, that they won't show up for soon enough, but they are at home, and should be able to keep inside double digits on there home floor, u would think?

There starting to turn it around, but haven't really gotten into meat and potatoes of the toughest schedule to end the yr yet... Beating Thunder would go along way into getting fans thinking there back to playing like they were early on..

melo, stat and tyson on the floor together has been our most productive lineup. too bad our coach doesn't realize it. he prefers to play stat at the 5 with novak at the 4, which makes stat look worse defensively than he really is.

+ Reply to Thread