+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Amare might seriously be the worst contract ever for the Knicks and thats saying a lot even Curry played 1 full season. 2 more years of him christ. Had we waited and not signed Amare how do we know Melo wouldnt of wanted to come to NY. Maybe we end up with Paul and Melo
    melo wanted an extenstion before the lockout so the only way he ends up a knick is if we traded for him.

5th lowest score in the shot clock era in team history lol

well, another embaressing game.. I swear we have one of these no shows like every 10games or so.. Absoulute garbage!

dont know why we would play melo when he's clearly not healthy. reminds me of how we played nicks despite him being ineffective.

there was literally no positives to take from that game. the only positive was in the beginning shump looked good and made some shots... but then he missed a bunch of shots after starting strong.

i hate games like that one... on top of us playing horrible the refs kept diking us over. melo was mauled repeatedly with no foul calls but if you breath on david "superstar" lee it's a foul.

also that flagrant 2 on JR. oh dear lord that has to be the worst call in nba history. i remember last year i think it was camby or kurt thomas completely took out fields... straight up tackled him out of bounds. a clear flagrant 2 and they called it a flagrant 1. JR gave a simple hard foul, i didn't even think it was a flagrant 1 and they kicked him out lol

we're down like 30 points and the refs are calling ticky tack fouls off the ball and putting us in the penalty. really mind boggling.

that game was another example of our offense being a much greater concern than our defense. golden state is one of the worse defensive teams in the league and we score like 50 points in the entire game? wtf is that?

breen and clyde harping about defense when they went crazy from 3 and still only scored like 100 points.
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 03-12-2013 at 06:56 PM.

They said on the radio Melo will play tonight then sit the rest of the road trip to rest. If Melo is to hurt to play the rest of the trip why the hell is he playing tonight against Denver. Just sit him until they get back. The Knicks are in serious trouble but if they lose Melo they really have no shot at all so if they end up as a 6th or 7th seed so be it. I rather have Melo be healthy and be the 6th or 7th seed then the 3 and have him banged up. Those who tell me that its impossible we are 5 games up on the 7th seed with 21 games left. I think the Knicks lose every game on this trip.Its possible the Knicks will have lost 1st place to the Nets by then and the lead over the 7th seed will have dwindled to 2 or 3 games. We have 2 head to heads against Boston and Atlanta as well.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-13-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Veteran
    knicks are getting absolutely destroyed by denver. just a couple days after getting absoutely destroyed at golden state. denver really looks like it will be the better team in the long run after that trade was made.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    They said on the radio Melo will play tonight then sit the rest of the road trip to rest. If Melo is to hurt to play the rest of the trip why the hell is he playing tonight against Denver. Just sit him until they get back. The Knicks are in serious trouble but if they lose Melo they really have no shot at all so if they end up as a 6th or 7th seed so be it. I rather have Melo be healthy and be the 6th or 7th seed then the 3 and have him banged up. Those who tell me that its impossible we are 5 games up on the 7th seed with 21 games left. I think the Knicks lose every game on this trip.Its possible the Knicks will have lost 1st place to the Nets by then and the lead over the 7th seed will have dwindled to 2 or 3 games. We have 2 head to heads against Boston and Atlanta as well.
    not happening lol

i know you keep wishing and predicting us to fall but none of the teams below us are playing great either. even if we play .500 ball the rest of the way we're not falling below 4th

also tonight is another game where we're getting absolutely destroyed, yet the refs continue to pile on and call every little ticky tack call for denver, but when we get legit fouled we don't get the whistle. don't give me the home court excuse either because we consistently get jobbed at home by the refs as well.

i'm too lazy to look up the stats but i'd guess the foul count is somewhere around 27 to 4.

Veteran
    looks like chandler wont return because of a knee contusion. plus carmelo went to the locker room. probably cause of his knee not being all that better.

the refs are so bad in this game lol. we're down 20+ points and they call back to back offensive fouls on picks smh

it seems like the refs let more stuff go in a close game, but when we're getting blown out they call everything against us.

Veteran
    meanwhile the heat won their 20th straight and the bulls lost by 42 points to the kings lol might as well sit rose out the rest of the year and even then who knows if he will be the same player when he gets back.

corey brewer... another reminder of the knicks great personnel moves. we got im in the melo trade and then cut him because dantoni wasnt gonna play him. meanwhile bill walker was getting minutes lol.

+ Reply to Thread