+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 491 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

thank god the bulls got shelled...no one can pop **** at me at work today.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

This teams so freaking classless.. Never have i heard a team get basically just ripped by the announcers like the knicks.. Words coulden't even be said that actually got to the point of how pathetic in every aspect of the game of basketball this knicks team shows... I swear if u put every one of the knicks brains together, u might get a half of one normal brain..

I've said for quite awhile now, that i don't believe a Melo lead team can win a championship, as hes just not a guy who goes out and balls hard every game, and is a "ME FIRST" player, which has got to be the worst kinda guy to play with... I honestly woulden't want to hang with melo, let alone play basketball with him.. On this one play, Corey Brewer just abused em physically on a easy take to the hoop and Melo just about fell on his but because his lack of effort was so downright awful..

Its not just Marshmelo, but JR "DUMMY" Smith, and Raymond "overweight" Felton, and Jason "brick" Kidd, and Steve "worst defender in world" Novak, and Tyson "dosen't play as hard as his rep suggests" Chandler as well...

There a bunch of clowns, and this is exactly what many of us kinda saw in this team for a couple months now, so its not totally surprising.. They should change there name to the NEW YORK SLUGS.. The announcers talked about remembering when they were 18-5, and how Melo was actually playing hard every possesion, and guys who aren't normally passing players, were passing the ball, and the team was playing hard and having fun.. I said then, i worried about Melo and Co. playing that level of hard every game for a entire season, and what do u know? Melo dosen't have enough heart and desire to ever lead a team to a championship

Kudos to Denver for letting that guy go, and making there team more of a "TEAM" and not having to deal with the punk..

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    not happening lol

i know you keep wishing and predicting us to fall but none of the teams below us are playing great either. even if we play .500 ball the rest of the way we're not falling below 4th

also tonight is another game where we're getting absolutely destroyed, yet the refs continue to pile on and call every little ticky tack call for denver, but when we get legit fouled we don't get the whistle. don't give me the home court excuse either because we consistently get jobbed at home by the refs as well.

i'm too lazy to look up the stats but i'd guess the foul count is somewhere around 27 to 4.
    Thats if u believe they can go .500 I'm not so sure they can.
    Your right in a way I do want them to fall because I want the roster blown up this summer. Everyone on the market for draft picks and young players. Melo ,Chandler whoever . This team cant win and it will only get worse why keep going forward with this group. At least the team can get good assets back. Whats the other choices be a 42-40 8th seed next year and lose in the 1st round. Hold on to Melo for the rest of his career? U want to pay him his extension? U think he is worth 30 million a season. The longer the team waits the less they will get back. The only thing that sux about blowing up the team is they dont have a first rounder next season it goes to Denver the team that blew the Knicks out of the building last night

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Thats if u believe they can go .500 I'm not so sure they can.
    Your right in a way I do want them to fall because I want the roster blown up this summer. Everyone on the market for draft picks and young players. Melo ,Chandler whoever . This team cant win and it will only get worse why keep going forward with this group. At least the team can get good assets back. Whats the other choices be a 42-40 8th seed next year and lose in the 1st round. Hold on to Melo for the rest of his career? U want to pay him his extension? U think he is worth 30 million a season. The longer the team waits the less they will get back. The only thing that sux about blowing up the team is they dont have a first rounder next season it goes to Denver the team that blew the Knicks out of the building last night
    This teams a mess, end of story.. U gotta be completely blind to not see that, and to be frank, to seen it coming the past couple months...

Veteran
    The Knicks front office has been a joke for over a decade. Bad contracts, bad trades, and absolutely terrible drafting.

melo's playing on a bum knee and you're ripping him for his effort lol

we're still the 3rd seed in case you guys haven't noticed. half a game back from the 2nd seed. the nuggets are the best home team in the league and we played them without 2.5 of our big 3.

what's the point of blowing it up if we don't own our pick next year? and denver has the right to swap picks in 2016. blowing it up wouldn't make any sense at all. should the hawks blow it up? the celtics? nets? every team that can't beat the heat? should every team that is not a legit title contender blow it up? this isn't nba 2k where you can just cheat in the draft and rebuild and in a couple years you win a championship. look at the pistons... how long have they been rebuilding? rebuilding doesn't guarantee anything except watching a losing product. why would we rebuild when we have a history of poor drafting?

i'm still amused how you guys are killing melo when he's clearly hurt but still goes out there and tries to help the team win. what a me first player. how selfish of him to risk further injury by playing to help his team despite clearly not being anywhere close to healthy. "i wouldn't even want to hang out with him" umm ok lol wtf does that mean?

bulls just got blown out by the kings and the celtics got blown out by the bobcats the other day. at least we're getting blown out on the road against playoff teams.

"he almost fell on his butt because his effort was so downright awful"

uhh no he almost fell because he's playing on 1 knee. keep hating and complaining though it's what you guys love to do. i bet you complain non stop about eli too. "i wouldn't want to hang out with eli, he's soo goofy" "we'll never win with him as our qb" "when are we drafting eli's replacement"

i made those quotes up but wouldn't be surprised at all if that's the way you thought.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    melo's playing on a bum knee and you're ripping him for his effort lol

we're still the 3rd seed in case you guys haven't noticed. half a game back from the 2nd seed. the nuggets are the best home team in the league and we played them without 2.5 of our big 3.

what's the point of blowing it up if we don't own our pick next year? and denver has the right to swap picks in 2016. blowing it up wouldn't make any sense at all. should the hawks blow it up? the celtics? nets? every team that can't beat the heat? should every team that is not a legit title contender blow it up? this isn't nba 2k where you can just cheat in the draft and rebuild and in a couple years you win a championship. look at the pistons... how long have they been rebuilding? rebuilding doesn't guarantee anything except watching a losing product. why would we rebuild when we have a history of poor drafting?

i'm still amused how you guys are killing melo when he's clearly hurt but still goes out there and tries to help the team win. what a me first player. how selfish of him to risk further injury by playing to help his team despite clearly not being anywhere close to healthy. "i wouldn't even want to hang out with him" umm ok lol wtf does that mean?
    Melo is stupid for trying to play last night and the Knicks are even dumber for letting him go on the court. Why if a guy is going to shut it down after the Denver game till they go home even try to play in Denver. If he isnt healthy sit, I swear this franchise has no sense whatsoever

Well we will get draft picks for Melo and Chandler see how that works. Better then getting nothing for them and winning nothing. Find a team with a lottery pick in this draft willing to trade for them.
    U keep saying where they are in the standings now like it matters the team hasnt been a real 2 seed in 40 games
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-14-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Veteran
    knicks get blown out again on the road. this time by 15 points to portland. they had copeland, kenyon martin, and kurt thomas in the starting lineup lol. if it wasn't for j.r. smith off the bench they wouldnt have even put up 60 points
    Last edited by L.T.56; 03-15-2013 at 01:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread