+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 491 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

watched the bulls-heat, LBJ was so pissed off, LOL

I loved it

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    jennings sucks... he's like a pg JR smith but worse lol

refs tried to cover the spread smh
    heck no! Hes awesome, and one of the main reasons Milwaukee has a chance to make the postseason without a lebron, Melo, Kobe type superstar.. I don't see how hes like JR SMith, the guy avg's 7assists a night???lol Sure he can score, but he dishes very well, obviously, also... Avg'ing just about 18pts and 7dimes along with just about 2steals per.. How does that suck? Also a 81plus FT pct... Sure, hes had a rough 4game stretch but when Milwaukee does win, it usually has alot to do with Brandon Jennings scoring and distributing and stealing...

He had a stretch not to long ago where he had 19assists, 17assist, 12assist, and 10assist games all in a row... Hes had 7 Double digit assist games in the month of march alone.. Jr Smith has probably never had one..

Obviously there completely diffrent players though.. I'd take him over JR Smith all day, personally..

I think Jennings and Montae Ellis are a dynamic Backcourt too. Very fast, very athletic.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    heck no! Hes awesome, and one of the main reasons Milwaukee has a chance to make the postseason without a lebron, Melo, Kobe type superstar.. I don't see how hes like JR SMith, the guy avg's 7assists a night???lol Sure he can score, but he dishes very well, obviously, also... Avg'ing just about 18pts and 7dimes along with just about 2steals per.. How does that suck? Also a 81plus FT pct... Sure, hes had a rough 4game stretch but when Milwaukee does win, it usually has alot to do with Brandon Jennings scoring and distributing and stealing...

He had a stretch not to long ago where he had 19assists, 17assist, 12assist, and 10assist games all in a row... Hes had 7 Double digit assist games in the month of march alone.. Jr Smith has probably never had one..

Obviously there completely diffrent players though.. I'd take him over JR Smith all day, personally..
    i compared him to JR because they're both streaky. i've seen games where jennings makes everything but i've seen plenty of games where he's invisible and can't make a shot. they both have been labeled as immature knuckleheads too.

jennings is a career sub 40% shooter. saying he sucks may be a bit harsh but he's not very good. i don't get how you can bash melo but endorse a guy like jennings. he's constantly going against his coaches and throwing his teammates under the bus. there's a plethora of backcourt players i'd rather have. jennings thinks he's worth max money too haha

knicks are 32-6 when they score 100 or more. most of those losses were earlier in the year.

What is going on with JR Smith where was this guy. The guy is playing his *** off

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    What is going on with JR Smith where was this guy. The guy is playing his *** off
    Attacking the basket as he should. Not just settling for jumpers. Mike Woodson said he had to talk to him. Whatever he said, it worked. It also takes pressure off Melo.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    I think Jennings and Montae Ellis are a dynamic Backcourt too. Very fast, very athletic.
    Either player would really make our team to be honest...

Im going to be so upset if we dealt with all the ups and downs with JR, he figures it out and leaves in FA. The Spurs have a ton of cap room he could replace stephen Jackson. JR is going to be widely sought after if he keeps this up. I think he genuinely likes playing in NY and he is from NJ maybe he takes less

JR has been efficient and so has the team which is important when u arent a good rebounding team

"During his past five games Smith has generated 1.10 points per possession on 20.6 plays a night, according to Synergy Sports (via Chris Herring of The Wall Street Journal). As Herring notes, that's a level of efficiency unmatched by all of his NBA peers not named Kevin Durant (1.11 points per play on 25.5 touches per game) and LeBron James (1.10 on 24.1 chances)."

Im also a little upset the Heat lost wanted to beat them to end the streak

The Knicks have to get these next 2 games. With the schedule getting tough down the stretch and the Nets playing fantastic out West they cant afford to lose games against teams they are better then. The Bulls are the 1 team I dont want the Knicks playing and the only way to assure that is to get the #2 seed
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-29-2013 at 08:15 AM.

we should give JR a 1 year deal and promise him the max for the next year

+ Reply to Thread