+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 491 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I just can't believe the diffrence in this team from the in between 3months.. And u can't say injuries, because we have injuries still, and were winning without Chandler and Amare on this win streak.. Melo and JR Smith are flat out playing like MVP1 and MVP2..lol JR has to be back in 6th man conversation..
    Its actually really impressive with how Skeleton the front court is. All I want is Wallace back 2. This team would be good to go for the ECF with 1 more front court body

I just can't believe the diffrence in this team from the in between 3months.. And u can't say injuries, because we have injuries still, and were winning without Chandler and Amare on this win streak.. Melo and JR Smith are flat out playing like MVP1 and MVP2..lol JR has to be back in 6th man conversation..
    you absolutely can say injuries and rotation disruption. amare and shump came back which threw off chemistry and melo was playing hurt since the first lakers game. felton missed a bunch of games and kidd was playing too many minutes and stinking up the place. melo is healthy now and playing like an mvp again which is why we're winning.

JR isn't "in the conversation" for 6th man either, he's the clear favorite.

we lost a lot of close games during that "horrible stretch" of .500 ball. most playoff teams in the east have been playing .500 ball all year yet you guys were scared to play them as if they were clearly better than us.

is melo still a poorly conditioned me first fat loser? haaaaaa knickstape ya bish
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 04-06-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Can't believe people wanted Melo gone. He was far from the problem.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

I honestly woulden't want to hang with melo, let alone play basketball with him..

too many quotables in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    you absolutely can say injuries and rotation disruption. amare and shump came back which threw off chemistry and melo was playing hurt since the first lakers game. felton missed a bunch of games and kidd was playing too many minutes and stinking up the place. melo is healthy now and playing like an mvp again which is why we're winning.

JR isn't "in the conversation" for 6th man either, he's the clear favorite.

we lost a lot of close games during that "horrible stretch" of .500 ball. most playoff teams in the east have been playing .500 ball all year yet you guys were scared to play them as if they were clearly better than us.

is melo still a poorly conditioned me first fat loser? haaaaaa knickstape ya bish
    This win streak has basically been without any real contributions from Tyson Chandler, and zero contributions from Amare.. And were still trucking along just fine... When ur winning without 2of ur 3 highest paid players on the team, then in my estimation, u can't say injuries... Were talking about 3months of 500 or a game below 500basketball, compared to going 18-5 to start the yr, and ending the yr 12-0... We've had injuries all season long, and still do right now... We went 18-5 without Shump and Amare, and were going 12-0 without Chanlder basically, and Amare...

The diffrence isn't just Melo, its also JR Smith playing like he did to start the yr, when he was clear cut 6th man of yr canadite, to totally losing that for about a 3month stretch, to now playing like that again.. Melo can't do it by himself, and even with his monster games latley, we'd still be losing without JR Smiths monster contributions...

And as far as Melo's concerned, hes playing outta this world, and i hope he keeps it up.. And as long as melos playing like this, who could say anything but hes a beast? The problem is, its not always like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Can't believe people wanted Melo gone. He was far from the problem.
    easily the best knick player since ewing. a legitimate superstar that takes you to the playoffs every single year. i never understood why so many knicks fans hate on him when he is the main reason the team has been a 2/3 seed he entire year.

i honestly think it's a combination of the media and mike breen brainwashing people. last year the team struggled and it was all melo's fault. lin emerges and the team wins 6 straight! omg 6? wowsers (most against bad teams). lin and amare get hurt and what happens? do we tank and fall out of the playoffs? nope. melo goes beast mode in april and the team finishes 18-6. yet the media never gave him any credit for getting them into the playoffs.

melo is a goddamn stud. i don't mind the haters anymore either because they must be miserable. i can understand fans of other teams bashing melo, but if you're a knicks fan how can you not embrace melo? the guy is jordan-esque when he's cooking.

too many quotables in this thread
    So? He wasen't putting up 40 a night every night and carrying us to wins, and in fact, we were losing just about as much as we were winning, for 3MONTHS!!!lol Whats ur point? Does it make u happy, that we are capable of playing like this, but let 3months of cr-ap filled basketball go by before doing it again? I'd say the same things, if they went 21-21 with this team again.. Thats ridiculous, and i wasen't the only person on this thread fed up with this team before this 12game win streak, let alone in the media and newspapers...

easily the best knick player since ewing. a legitimate superstar that takes you to the playoffs every single year. i never understood why so many knicks fans hate on him when he is the main reason the team has been a 2/3 seed he entire year.

i honestly think it's a combination of the media and mike breen brainwashing people. last year the team struggled and it was all melo's fault. lin emerges and the team wins 6 straight! omg 6? wowsers (most against bad teams). lin and amare get hurt and what happens? do we tank and fall out of the playoffs? nope. melo goes beast mode in april and the team finishes 18-6. yet the media never gave him any credit for getting them into the playoffs.

melo is a goddamn stud. i don't mind the haters anymore either because they must be miserable. i can understand fans of other teams bashing melo, but if you're a knicks fan how can you not embrace melo? the guy is jordan-esque when he's cooking.
    Uhh, because he dosen't "cook" as u say all the time.. Hes playing the best basketball of his entire life during this 12 game win streak, and no one seen this coming... There isn't one person who seen a 12game win streak coming, and there isn't one person that saw melo playing to this caliber.. Zip zero nada.. Hes never played this good in his entire basketball career..lol I'm glad hes doing it, and its about time after 3long months of playing 21-21 basketball, that this teams playing how they should of the entire season... This is all i ever asked for, with this kinda deep team...

If anything, this is the reason i was so critical, becasue u'd have to be a moron to not know what this teams capable of and to except 21-21 from them...

This win streak has basically been without any real contributions from Tyson Chandler, and zero contributions from Amare.. And were still trucking along just fine... When ur winning without 2of ur 3 highest paid players on the team, then in my estimation, u can't say injuries... Were talking about 3months of 500 or a game below 500basketball, compared to going 18-5 to start the yr, and ending the yr 12-0... We've had injuries all season long, and still do right now... We went 18-5 without Shump and Amare, and were going 12-0 without Chanlder basically, and Amare...

The diffrence isn't just Melo, its also JR Smith playing like he did to start the yr, when he was clear cut 6th man of yr canadite, to totally losing that for about a 3month stretch, to now playing like that again.. Melo can't do it by himself, and even with his monster games latley, we'd still be losing without JR Smiths monster contributions...

And as far as Melo's concerned, hes playing outta this world, and i hope he keeps it up.. And as long as melos playing like this, who could say anything but hes a beast? The problem is, its not always like this...
    amare and shump came back right when felton was hurt. chemistry is very important in basketball.

knicks record by month:

nov: 11-4
    dec: 10-5
    jan: 7-6
    feb: 6-5
    mar: 12-6

where are the 3 months of .500 ball?

pacers average like 90 points a game and they're gonna score 130 on us lol

i've never seen a team so consistently get lit up by scrub role players like the knicks.
    I can bring up quotes as well.. Its not just Melo and even JR Smith that is carrying this team right now, its holding teams to 83points like last night, and below 100, that is helping this team "WIN" again.. Everyone was frustrated when they were losing and letting scrub players score a ton on em and giving up 100plus every single night...

+ Reply to Thread