+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 491 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    wizards have an above .500 record this season when wall is healthy i think. i was just celebrating the pacers losing as they now have 3 more losses than the knicks. we're in good position to finish the season having been no lower than the 3rd seed and 1st in the division the entire year. amazing when you think about it.
    Getting the 2 would be huge to avoid the Bulls.Celtics look listless the last month and some payback would be nice,The Knicks ciuld get lazy and become a jump shooting team against Chicago a couple bad shooting nights your in trouble

wizards have an above .500 record this season when wall is healthy i think. i was just celebrating the pacers losing as they now have 3 more losses than the knicks. we're in good position to finish the season having been no lower than the 3rd seed and 1st in the division the entire year. amazing when you think about it.
    absolutely, don't take my post as sarcasm.

I am thrilled the Pacers got knocked down a peg, but the Season's not over yet.

Actually if JR and Melo stay hot we just might make it out of the 1st round...

(Today is a huge test though, kinda scared...)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

pacers getting blown out by the wizards
    Is this Marcus Camby laughing?

Our defense is just as amazing as our scoring latley.. Holding teams under 90 6times in are 12game win streak is crazy! Maybe they did just take a 3month break to get teams to kinda forget about em before they pounced again? I've never seen a team play so well to start a yr, then have 3months where they played below 500basketball,adn then just take off again.. its crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Is this Marcus Camby laughing?
    looks to be..

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Getting the 2 would be huge to avoid the Bulls.Celtics look listless the last month and some payback would be nice,The Knicks ciuld get lazy and become a jump shooting team against Chicago a couple bad shooting nights your in trouble
    Celts do look listless, but so did we for 3months, so i still do not discount them.. I think we can beat them, but i'd rather face Atlanta in a perfect world, as i just love the way we match up against them, as i've said before.. But, if we continue to play defense like we've been, we should be able to beat anyone we'd face in rd1.. I'd hate to match up against Chicago and have Derek Rose come back though.. I just want to go to RD2, so badly, i don't want anything to stand in the way! I hope Melo and Smith can continue to play like they have during this win streak...

Here we go! G-A-M-E-T-I-M-E!!! Westbrook and Durant vs Jr and Melo.. First DUO to 70 wins!!!lol

Melo starts off with tough 2pt jumper!

Ibaka just ate Chandler for breakfest to tie it at 2, then Chandler turns it over on offense.. COme on Chandler, i know ur aching, but lets get it together!

Melo gets friendly roll, and goes 2for2!!!!

+ Reply to Thread