+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 491 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

yea rudy those back to back turnovers sparked the bulls big run. we still should have won the game on melo's shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Relax,

We were without TWO of our big men tonight. Relying on a 29 year old rookie, and Melo to be our centers. We put up a good fight, but we have to do 3 things.

1. Finish our layups. Wtf is this? Raymond Felton and J.R. Smith are notorious for that. They get past the defense, but they just can't finish..and when you can't finish...well you know.

2. Points in the paint. When the 3 ball is not there anymore..you HAVE to go to the basket and get the foul. Hell try to make the basket AND get fouled.

3.Turnovers. I don't know how many turnovers we had tonight, but I know we had 2 crucial ones back to back that absolutely killed us.
    ... you don't live, work and go to school with these Effers like I do.

tomorrow will suck

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    ... you don't live, work and go to school with these Effers like I do.

tomorrow will suck
    I used to live in Chicago.
    I thought we had something special!!!

And when was the last time they were on a 13 game winning streak? They are the 5th seed and we are the 2nd. Lolol.
    I thought we had something special!!!

missed free throws came back to haunt us too.

Bulls are a horrible match up for the Knicks we better pray that if we get the 3 seed its Atlanta who we play. I think Chicago would beat the Knicks in a 7 game series. The 2nd seed will be won or lost on Sunday
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-12-2013 at 02:37 AM.

...well, I slept on it, woke up and still am pissed off.

this team needs our Bigs to remain relatively healthy from this point forward. I like Copeland, but dude is raw when the spotlight's on him.

I realy, really hate the philosophical reliance of the deep shot. It's like relying on the home run or Eli deep passing to Cruz, play after play

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I used to live in Chicago.
    I moved here in the early 90s (parents divorce). The 90s era of Knicks - Red Cows scarred me and although I thought I was over it, the last 2 Seasons have reignited my hatred for the slluB.

petty? probably. don't care though.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Bulls are a horrible match up for the Knicks we better pray that if we get the 3 seed its Atlanta who we play. I think Chicago would beat the Knicks in a 7 game series. The 2nd seed will be won or lost on Sunday
    Eh, even with a loss to Indiana, the other three teams on the schedules are still games the Knicks should win [granted they've been embarrassed by Cleveland and Charlotte before].

If the Knicks get past the Celts in the first round, they should be able to leave the Bulls to the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Eh, even with a loss to Indiana, the other three teams on the schedules are still games the Knicks should win [granted they've been embarrassed by Cleveland and Charlotte before].

If the Knicks get past the Celts in the first round, they should be able to leave the Bulls to the Heat.
    That win streak was great and they probably wouldnt of won the Atlantic without playing that well down the stretch but this team is so banged up right now. I think they could beat Boston and Atlanta with the team on the floor last night but they wouldnt beat the Bulls. It is still a very real possibility this team plays CHicago. If I was the Bulls I would lose on purpose to get the 6 seed. Not only to try to play a team they housed all season long but to avoid the Heat.

Did U guys check out the plus minus in last nights game. Shumpert was +19 and JR Smith was -32 I have never seen such a wide margin like that between high and low.

+ Reply to Thread