+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 491 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Kidd to Copeland ices it!

I'd love to see some Copeland highlights from his college days at Colorado...

Celtics @ Knicks GAME1 EASTERN CONFRENCE 1st RD has been made offical... The City that never sleeps vs Beantown..

cope and pablo should both make an all-rookie team lol

i think we rest guys these next 2 games but still win them. the hawks could still be playing for positioning though.

Bring on Boston..!
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Joel Bitonio, OL Nevada - (3)CJ Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
    (4)Brandon Coleman, WR Rutgers - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Khairi Fortt, LB California
    (6)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    cope and pablo should both make an all-rookie team loli think we rest guys these next 2 games but still win them. the hawks could still be playing for positioning though.
    Oldest rookie team of all-time..
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Joel Bitonio, OL Nevada - (3)CJ Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
    (4)Brandon Coleman, WR Rutgers - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Khairi Fortt, LB California

Veteran
    there really is no reason now for the knicks to get knocked out of the first round. they are facing an old depleted celtics team. miami will beat the bucks. the interesting thing is who gets the 5 seed and who gets the 6 seed. the hawks are the 5 and the bulls are the 6 but they are only seperated by one game. if the nets wind up facing the hawks i think the nets should be able to advance but if they play the bulls that could be an interesting series. so would bulls and pacers.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    there really is no reason now for the knicks to get knocked out of the first round. they are facing an old depleted celtics team. miami will beat the bucks. the interesting thing is who gets the 5 seed and who gets the 6 seed. the hawks are the 5 and the bulls are the 6 but they are only seperated by one game. if the nets wind up facing the hawks i think the nets should be able to advance but if they play the bulls that could be an interesting series. so would bulls and pacers.
    I want the pacers and bulls to play first and foremost, becasue there physical teams, that are pretty equal for the most part, and i'd like them to beat on eachother for what i forsee a long series..

Some people are perdicting the Knicks to be a big letdown and lose to the Celtics.. There not gonna get there true respect untill they knock someone outta the postseason.. I'm proud of the yr overall, but i agree, they need to knock someone out for this season to be a success.. it'd be great if we destroyed the Celts in RD1, without any difficulty.. I hope Milwaukee can steal a game or 2 against Miami, but thats doubtful..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I want the pacers and bulls to play first and foremost, becasue there physical teams, that are pretty equal for the most part, and i'd like them to beat on eachother for what i forsee a long series..

Some people are perdicting the Knicks to be a big letdown and lose to the Celtics.. There not gonna get there true respect untill they knock someone outta the postseason.. I'm proud of the yr overall, but i agree, they need to knock someone out for this season to be a success.. it'd be great if we destroyed the Celts in RD1, without any difficulty.. I hope Milwaukee can steal a game or 2 against Miami, but thats doubtful..
    That's almost impossible. Unless LeBron, Bosh, and Wade ALL get injured and miss a significant amount of minutes...then they MIGHT get a game or two.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's almost impossible. Unless LeBron, Bosh, and Wade ALL get injured and miss a significant amount of minutes...then they MIGHT get a game or two.
    dam super friends..!!

+ Reply to Thread