+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 491 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    turns out David Lee is done for the year...

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013...ffs-hip-injury
    dang..

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    to be fair heinrich is a much better defender. nate is terrible on defense. but i agree he's a more impactful offensive player and should play more... but against a team like the nets... Dwill is too big and would abuse the heck out of nate.

i'm pissed because i DVR'd the game but it glitched out and stopped recording with like 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. stupid abc games never get replayed either.
    The 2nd half where Little Nate piled up his minutes, the bulls played better then the nets, even though Dwill did his thing, but hes gonna do his thing regardless, but on defense , they had alot of trouble when the bulls started being a threat from outside and able to score fairly quickly.. Heinrichs defense is a tad overrated at this stage in his career, at least when talking about being enough a diffrence maker to give him that many more minutes then someone who makes ur entire offense better, just by being a legit threat..

I would limit Heinrich's minutes big time going forward, and i'd like to see the minute desperity going forward with those 2.. I'm wondering if Thibideau finally seen enough...

Thibs rolls with Heinrich over Nate because being Captain Kirk's second tour with the team he also has a better grasp of the O...Nate not s much.

I dunno with the exception of the dunk contest "Krypto-nate" thing i give th edude props for being this generation's Mugsy Bogues but the homer in me can't give the cat respect beyond that.

He just strikes me as an almost gimmicky player. I respect you guys opinion about dude and his play but I ain't saluting him.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Not to much sore losing going on in Boston right Now.
    Dan Shaugenssy Starts this article with the Location Overrated Ball Hog and the Title Carmelo will never win a championship . Wish I could read it
    I can rip Melo but when Celtics fans do it it pisses me off. I hope we sweep them so bad

Carmelo didnt play well but when the game was on the line he hit his shots. In a slowed down series players that can create on their own as the shot clock expires make a difference. The Knicks have 2 and the Celtics scored 25 points
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-22-2013 at 07:39 AM.

I hate Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Go Knicks... Why do we have to wait so long between games though. I hate the way the NBA playoffs are set up. Takes too long.

Apparently, J.R. Smith won 6th man of the year, and it's going to be officially announced this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I hate Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Go Knicks... Why do we have to wait so long between games though. I hate the way the NBA playoffs are set up. Takes too long.
    Uh lol, don't you wait longer for NFL games?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Apparently, J.R. Smith won 6th man of the year, and it's going to be officially announced this afternoon.
    its a no-brainer.. Congrads to JR..!

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    its a no-brainer.. Congrads to JR..!
    Proud of him. Although it's too bad he's likely gone next year.

That Knicks game was awesome. Watched it with my brother for awhile.

+ Reply to Thread