+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 491 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

I'm angry as hell man...this is some **** where is the re-start button?

I hate NBA refs

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    refs have been horrible bro, sorry that you can't see that
    I disagree.. They've made a couple bad calls, but they've made a crapload of calls on the celts as well... Its the turnovers and us missing shots, plain and simple.. U always blame the refs....

i'm not worried at all. we're still gonna dominate these bums in the second half. right now it's 5 on 8 and the game is still relatively close. i know stern told them to extend the series but they can't make it too obvious... at least i hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I disagree.. They've made a couple bad calls, but they've made a crapload of calls on the celts as well... Its the turnovers and us missing shots, plain and simple.. U always blame the refs....
    what does them making calls against the celtics have to do with it? if the celtics blatantly foul us 10 times and they call it 6 times, that is not good reffing.

i'm not blaming the refs for anything, i'm pointing out how terrible they are.

THe reason were losing is Melo hasen't shot well, Felton hasen't shot well, Shumpert hasen't shot well, Richardson hasen't shot well, we've turned the ball over, Chandler has done basically nothing..etc Were very sloppy today..

we're gonna close this half out and might even have the lead. the celtics are that bad no joke.

another offensive foul lol yea great reffing

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    THe reason were losing is Melo hasen't shot well, Felton hasen't shot well, Shumpert hasen't shot well, Richardson hasen't shot well, we've turned the ball over, Chandler has done basically nothing..etc Were very sloppy today..
    i agree, the refs have been bad as well.

2of9 from 3pt range...

back to back horrible calls.

melo gets hit on his jump shot, no call.

green misses a layup with no contact, foul on chandler.

+ Reply to Thread