+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 491 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    to be fair to the lakers, they've had to call up guys from the D league due to all the injuries.
    i here ya,but they should still be able to not turn the ball over 18times in a half and put in a wideopen jumper.. I know high school kids who can shoot better then these guys.. These guys aren't good at anything.. Its a mission for them to complete a pass... Dwights all ready left about 8pts at the line, and Antwuan Jamison has done nothing but miss a couple wideopen shots about as ugly as u can miss a shot.. These guys remind me of my stepdad whos a NASCAR guy, shooting, which is bad..lol

Earl Clark is terrible.. Goudelock is terrible.... Duhon is beyond terrible.. There 2-15 outside the paint

And can't get the post in, and Morris misses a layup.. Crazy

Oh my god, if i watch any more of this lakers game, i'm gonna think i gotta chance in the NBA..lol

Veteran
    the once great and mighty lakers have just about fallen. nash and kobe are on their last legs and gasol will be 33 in july. they don't seem to have any great young players. all that there's left is howard.

dantoni is a horrible coach what did you expect. he has shown no ability whatsoever to adjust his "system" to his personnel. he couldn't make amare and shaq work, he couldn't make melo and amare work... and this year he couldn't make dwight and gasol work. he's a one trick pony coach.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    dantoni is a horrible coach what did you expect. he has shown no ability whatsoever to adjust his "system" to his personnel. he couldn't make amare and shaq work, he couldn't make melo and amare work... and this year he couldn't make dwight and gasol work. he's a one trick pony coach.
    I don't care for the twin tower offense anymore anyhow.. I hate sluggish offenses in the NBA.. The nba like the NFL is turning into a more uptempo, don't let ur Defense totally set up league..

The lakers were alot better tonight once Dwight Howard got tossed and they didn't have to deal with having a guy miss a gazillion FT's while waiting forever for him to get positon and then get it to em, and guy comes down and he has to pass it out with like 3-4 secs on the clock and they end up with a long range jumper kinda rushed...

I would not want Dwight Howard on the knicks at all..

Mad Funny, Andrew Bogut has thrown down 2 ridiculous powerful dunks, one pretty much on that punk McGee, and then on other end they throw Mcgee a alley oop dunk, a easy one, and he missed it, right after the bogut dunk..lol Crowd loved it! The last game, McGee got into it with Bogut..

jesus, is there anyone on the warriors who misses???lol My god! Denver is gonna lose this series i think... Th

man, i'd be pissed if i was george karl.. Mad hail mary type almost impossible passes and its costing em mad possesions.. Iguodola is not the brightest bulb in the box, thats for sure.. I think the diffrence is not only shooting, but the warriors have smart players, and the nuggets remind me of a street team, that just dosen't have the same smarts.. Guys like Curry, Jack, Bogut, are all smart, while guys like Iguodola, McGee, Brewer, are not...

Make that 3 insane dunks by Bogut who is making Doofus i mean Kofus look like a child..lol Dang, i wanted a good game tonight, but the nuggets don't even look like they can hang at all.. The warriors are gonna give the thunder alot of trouble without Westbrook, i can tell you that much..

another Bogut Gorilla Dunk..!!

+ Reply to Thread