+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 491 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Is so strange watching a team down 2-1 play so not fired up compared to the team thats up 2-1.. The warriors are playing posessed and the nuggets are playing like they aren't even worried about losing this game...

Come on Nuggets, i want a game!!! This is the funnest series of the 1st rd, start playing better!

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    another Bogut Gorilla Dunk..!!
    The warriors don't miss..lol They are torying with the nuggets and making em look stupid.. Throwing alley oops, behind the back passes, hitting everything, stealing the ball from the nugs like there little kids..etc The nuggets athletiscim means nothing when compared to fundamentally strong, good shooting, sound FT shooting, which is the warriors..

The warriors are playing better without Lee then they were with him...

Corey Brewer sucks.. who here was saying we could use him before? He left his guy to run into a corner where there wasen't even a warrior!! He then was upset that he made such a blunder he forced his way inside had the ball strippped and stolen, and then he air balled a 3.. All this after he did nothing to help them last game..

just shave your head Koufus

Brains, the nuggets have none and warriors have em, end of story.. THis is turning into a blow out quick.. Yo, what is Iguodola doing??lol What a turnover machine he is..lol Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    just shave your head Koufus
    Its to bad Iguodola coulden't shave his face..lol That be one ugly mofo..lol

Man, the nuggets can't score without Lawson, yet hes so easy to shoot over, as hot as Lawson is, hes actually killing em at the same time, for his 2points, hes giving up 3pters on the other end as there is litteraly no one u can leave on GS, and they gotta help Lawson on defense.. Craziness..

This game is over... The nuggets simply can not stop the warriors... Its almost as if the warriors are toying with em... I would not want to play this GS team, i just woulden't.. They simply don't miss...

I've never seen anything like Steph Curry before.. Hes making shots consistently that guys like Kobe, Melo, nad Lebron would have a tough time making 1of4 from.. I've litteraly never seen a guy make shots so easily that are so hard..

Steph Curry is on his way to being a top 2or3 player in this league...

+ Reply to Thread