+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 491 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Now im starting to worry again. All it takes is for Boston to win this game and Home court has been reset.This could end up going 7 then. Im so pissed at JR Smith.Getting himself suspended in a blowout. U never know what could happen. Melo could go up for a rebound and land weird and miss a week.All of a sudden then we are F'd

no reason to be worried at all lol

we're up 3-1 with 2 home games left. we've shown we can win in their building too. you really think we'll lose 4 straight to a vastly inferior team? come on now that's not happening.

Calm down lol.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

The Celtics are mad old

I'll wait to worry after this game.. But ya, i'm gonna worry if we lose this next game.. We then have to go back to boston , against a team that has life again, and is playing for there playoff lives on there court with a crowd that is gonna be nuts, and if they pull it off, it'd mean game 7, which anything can happen..

But, we have to lose Wednesday first, before i worry about that..

Don't worry guys, we will win game five cause JR 's game is "so right"...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Don't worry guys, we will win game five cause JR 's game is "so right"...lol.
    when i wake up in the mornin.... all i do i say is damn.. JR, you is scorin
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 04-29-2013 at 05:33 PM.

just saw this on realgm

told ya the league got what they wanted. my only worry is if the refs try to hand boston another win.

off the top of my head i remember several fishy calls from the game. the lane violation was a joke because it happens on every single free throw attempt and is never called. the fix was in from the jump.
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 04-29-2013 at 06:01 PM. Reason: figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    when i wake up in the mornin.... all i do i say is damn.. JR, you is scorin
    George Carl is boring...lol. No but seriously Melo had a bad game, but the thing that really made me mad is, during the whole game he would pass to Pablo and Kid and they were wide open and just passed it right back. They have to take those shots to take some pressure off of Melo.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 04-29-2013 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    just saw this on realgm

told ya the league got what they wanted. my only worry is if the refs try to hand boston another win.

off the top of my head i remember several fishy calls from the game. the lane violation was a joke because it happens on every single free throw attempt and is never called. the fix was in from the jump.
    God I hate KG he gets away with some many moving screens. Did you see they one on Felton to free up Terry? If that wasn't a moving screen I don't know what is. I just want them to end the C's on Wednesday.

+ Reply to Thread