+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 491 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Wow, the Clippers are morons! They have got to be the most joke team as far as lazy and expecting someone else to get soemthing done then any team i've ever seen.. SO many times i just watch these idiots watch a guy go right to the basket and basically part ways for em to get there, and they actually got Conley to miss both FT's wit 24seconds to go , and the idiots just stood there expecting someone else to get the rebound and the grizzlies got it..lol Just so stupid and lazy...

I so hope that undesrving team gets knocked out... I dont' want to see such unpolished games like Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan move on.. Its so much more refreshing watching Zach and Gasol, who actually can shoot, and hit FT's and have polished games.. These one dimensional guys who are simply athletic are very hard to watch..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    If u could started a franchise and could have ur pick between Steph Curry, James Harden, Paul George, who would u take?
    I think Curry has star-shooter all over him, but George is a Big who is athletic and strong.

I like High Pct scoring so I would build my Team with a strong Frontcourt first.

I want Defense, Rebounds and Second-Chance shots.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    Wow love it... go post that on the boston boards. dare ya. lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    hawks/pacers looks like it's going 7 games...
    So maybe its a good thing we lost game 4. We don't want to sit around a whole week getting complacent while the Hawks and Pacers battle it out. then they come into our series battle tested and we are rusty and drop a quick game or two and have to fight our way back in the series. This worked out well. that's an extra 3 days plus tonights game when we eliminate them then tomorrow night someone goes up 3-2 in that series.. wont be as long a layoff this way
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Wow, the Clippers are morons! They have got to be the most joke team as far as lazy and expecting someone else to get soemthing done then any team i've ever seen.. SO many times i just watch these idiots watch a guy go right to the basket and basically part ways for em to get there, and they actually got Conley to miss both FT's wit 24seconds to go , and the idiots just stood there expecting someone else to get the rebound and the grizzlies got it..lol Just so stupid and lazy...

I so hope that undesrving team gets knocked out... I dont' want to see such unpolished games like Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan move on.. Its so much more refreshing watching Zach and Gasol, who actually can shoot, and hit FT's and have polished games.. These one dimensional guys who are simply athletic are very hard to watch..
    The Clippers aren't a very physical team, they are a finesse team who likes to dunk and run. They don't have guys who can post up, and the only guys who can get consistent jump shots are Chris Paul. I would have said Jamal Crawford, but he's been streaky. If you out muscle them, game over. They don't know what to do. Chris Paul loses his cool..game over.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Finish it...bury these beantowners.

End it.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

End It Baby..!!

Prigs!!!

So far so good.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

+ Reply to Thread