+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 491 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Source: Marc Berman on Sulia May 4 - 7:29 PM
    Fing Jr Smith man, Instead of resting Melo for a week could of got healthy instead he will be injured for the rest of the playoffs. We need Melo healthy to win this series

U guys watch the Nets game how awful was Joe Johnson. Amare gets a lot of crap but Joe Johnson my god 2-14 for 6 points

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Fing Jr Smith man, Instead of resting Melo for a week could of got healthy instead he will be injured for the rest of the playoffs. We need Melo healthy to win this series

U guys watch the Nets game how awful was Joe Johnson. Amare gets a lot of crap but Joe Johnson my god 2-14 for 6 points
    JJ stunk it up.. Turrible

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    No not with Amare's contract. Tell you the truth I like the way Felton is playing, I'm fine with him. I also wouldn't give up JR or Shump so there's really noone I would get rid of.
    True, if Felton keeps playing the way he does, then I'm okay with him.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Shump's the only friggin guy who has any explosiveness, who can make plays on offense and defense.

Supposedly he was playing on one foot basically though.. But hes only AVG player these days, had a short true prime, and other wise was just a decent player, who i'm glad we didn't sign, as i'd take Shump over em...

Gonna be very interesting watching Hibbert and Chandler go at it...

Look at the matchup of these 2 teams Melo, JR Smith, Chandler, Felton, Shump VS West, Hibbert, George, and Hill.... God, i can't wait till tommorow!

Perdiction is Melo has very efficent 30plus game..

I love JR and hope we resign him, but his rough stretch shouldn't come as a surprise. His game just isn't conducive to long sustainable playoff success. As the defenses get better, his skillset is the easiest to neutralize [outside of Novak].

It would have been nice to have someone who can maybe create 10-12 ppg from the paint whether that would have been Amare or even Sheed. Alas, we can only hope that Chandler and Martin stay out of foul trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Feltons contract is very Reasonable. Play them both together. I would trade Chandler and JR for him

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG 5 View Post
    Shump's the only friggin guy who has any explosiveness, who can make plays on offense and defense.
    I give Ray credit though, as much as CP3 coming to The Garden gives me thrills; I kinda like Felton, his role sort of reminds me of a Scott Brosius-type.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Gonna be very interesting watching Hibbert and Chandler go at it...
    ...only if Tyson "feels" like playing like a Center.

Feltons contract is very Reasonable. Play them both together. I would trade Chandler and JR for him
    ...I see your PoV, but I'm not for letting the Frontcourt become more soft/ weak either.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread