+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 491 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    I give Ray credit though, as much as CP3 coming to The Garden gives me thrills; I kinda like Felton, his role sort of reminds me of a Scott Brosius-type.

...only if Tyson "feels" like playing like a Center.

...I see your PoV, but I'm not for letting the Frontcourt become more soft/ weak either.
    If the Knicks could get Chris Paul I would do it in a second. He is a Top 10 player maybe top 5.I like Chandler but he is so frustrating to watch. I feel like he should be a lot more productive with his size and athletic ability. I saw the other day people comparing Noah and Chandler and how it was almost split 50/50 "Slight edge to Noah". U never see games like Noah had last night from Chandler. Noah put his team on his back and won the game last night. 12-17, 24 points and 17 boards. Did Chandler score 24 points the whole series against Boston?. I watch how quick he moves his feet and look how well he is built and feel like he should be able to give the Knicks more then he does. Am I the only 1 that thinks he should get more rebounds

Carmelo Anthony (shoulder) reiterated that he'll be fine for the Knicks' Game 1 matinee vs. the Pacers on Sunday.
    "Only time I really feel it is when it's getting hit extremely hard, getting yanked on or something like that," Melo said. "I'll be ready to rock at 3:30." The Pacers' elite defense held the Knicks to 91.8 points in four games this season, and Melo himself shot under 40 percent. We're likely to see some brutal low-scoring games, and Melo's individual matchup with Paul George could be the deciding factor in the series.
    Source: New York Post May 5 - 9:33 AM
    Melo is ready to Rock..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    If the Knicks could get Chris Paul I would do it in a second. He is a Top 10 player maybe top 5.I like Chandler but he is so frustrating to watch. I feel like he should be a lot more productive with his size and athletic ability. I saw the other day people comparing Noah and Chandler and how it was almost split 50/50 "Slight edge to Noah". U never see games like Noah had last night from Chandler. Noah put his team on his back and won the game last night. 12-17, 24 points and 17 boards. Did Chandler score 24 points the whole series against Boston?. I watch how quick he moves his feet and look how well he is built and feel like he should be able to give the Knicks more then he does. Am I the only 1 that thinks he should get more rebounds
    Ya, he definetly could give more.. U remember me saying this last yr, and almost everyone thought i was nuts, and now this yr, almost everyone has mentioned feeling just like that...lol

Its all effort, at times it seems he dosen't go for rebounds or even leave his feet for rebounds he should, and just dosen't always play with the fire needed to be one of the best.. Ur right, a guy with his size and athletic ability should be more productive...

We could use a big 13pt 20rebound 3block game from the guy at some point.. 9pt 12rebound is a monster game for Chandler these days.. Hes gotta be a XFactore this series..

chandler has bad hands and no touch around the rim. so many times he tries to tip the ball back in instead of just grabbing it with both hands, landing and going back up to slam it.

with that said we don't need him to score to beat indiana. he needs to play great defense in the paint, against their bigs and rebound. if he does that i'll be happy. he still draws a lot of attention on his rolls which opens things up for our shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    chandler has bad hands and no touch around the rim. so many times he tries to tip the ball back in instead of just grabbing it with both hands, landing and going back up to slam it.

with that said we don't need him to score to beat indiana. he needs to play great defense in the paint, against their bigs and rebound. if he does that i'll be happy. he still draws a lot of attention on his rolls which opens things up for our shooters.
    This this this and THIS.

He's not aggressive enough on offense. Honestly, Melo plays the center position better because he's strong and can get it in the hoop. He needs to be more aggressive.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

3:30 can't come fast enough!!

I think Magic Johnson said it best: The key to the Knicks winning this series is ball movement and defense.

I swear to God if I see Melo and J.R. dribbling the ball for 15 seconds and shooting a 20 foot jumper I'm going to be livid. That is not going to work anymore.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Durant is money..$$$

dang

freaking grizzlies are pathetic.. Talk about giving a game away.. My god, its hard to stomach basketball sometimes.. The mistakes they make are terrible..

+ Reply to Thread