+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 491 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401441 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

terrible loss, game 4 is virtually a must win at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You most certainly mind losing.
    nope, not at all...

I care that we shot the ball so badly and have most of this postseason and haven't resembled the team we looked to be but for 1game this entire postseason and can't seem to figure it out..

the amazing thing is the knicks had a chance to win if they didn't get absolutely destroyed on the boards despite shooting so badly. the discouraging thing is we're going to likely continue to lose to battle of the boards... we just have to hopefully shoot better... a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    the amazing thing is the knicks had a chance to win if they didn't get absolutely destroyed on the boards despite shooting so badly. the discouraging thing is we're going to likely continue to lose to battle of the boards... we just have to hopefully shoot better... a lot better.
    The Season is Game 4. The goal is still the same Win 1 game in Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The Season is Game 4. The goal is still the same Win 1 game in Indiana.
    bingo

Tyson's complaining about lack of team rebounding, guys not crashing the boards ... but shumpert had double the boards tyson did, and felton had only two less than Tyson. Amare had two in 8 min, while Tyson grabbed a whopping 5 in 30 ... the guy is so soft. what happened? that play where he wouldn't just grab the damn ball and let Hansborough throw it off of him says it all... i'm sick of looking at his whiny face everytime he gets schooled.

hahhaha, to the warriors.. I give em all these kudos and look forward to watching em today, and they have bricked a entire qter away.. I just don't get how NBA playoff teams can miss so many shots? The warriors missed 4times in one trip at one point and haven't scored in 7minutes..lol How is that possible? Please don't say defense becuase there just missed shots left and right.. They look like little whiny kids out there, pouting about it as well.. Teams nowadays would get destroyed by Pat Ewings era teams... They woulden't even know what hit em..

11consecutive misses..lol I seen 2 more airballs from inside 3ft.. Including Lebrons the other day, thats 3 times now i seen a airball within 3ft this postseason alone...

If i was on the warriors , i'd attack the rim more..

+ Reply to Thread