+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 491 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

i actually forgot that felton was locking pierce down too haha

what do you guys think about the rumors of the knicks talking with the Cs about rondo. nothing serious but they did casually discuss it. i definitely don't want to give up shump. i'd trade anything/anyone else other than melo and shump.

also i wonder where dwight is gonna sign. out of the possible teams i think the warriors would be immediate contenders with him. houston would be good but not as good as the warriors i don't think. no way he signs with the hawks. if the mavs trade for rondo he might consider them.

the draft day trades were pretty crazy. teams like the sixers and celtics are in full tank mode for wiggins.

knicks interested in tony allen. shump and tony allen locking down the perimeter would be nice. offense would be a concern though.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    knicks interested in tony allen. shump and tony allen locking down the perimeter would be nice. offense would be a concern though.
    not the scorer to replace JR, but his D is elite

knicks supposedly close to acquiring andrea bargnani.

novak + camby + 1st and 2nd round picks

not sure how i feel about this. i like getting him for novak and camby but i'm not crazy about giving up picks.

hearing rumors when this deal goes through the knicks are looking to move chandler. warriors are a team that is interested. i'd be cool with swapping tyson for bogut.

I told u guys I thought Bargs made a lot of sense as a stretch 4 on this team. I wouldnt of done this trade though its terrible with the 3 picks. He does fit well offensivly as he can score from all areas on the court. This will help the spacing with Melo

hearing rumors when this deal goes through the knicks are looking to move chandler. warriors are a team that is interested. i'd be cool with swapping tyson for bogut.
    Ive heard other rumors that Bargs is part of a bigger trade and the Knicks are flipping Bargs to Golden State for David Lee. I like the player more but I cant stand his contract. I dont want deals that go longer then 2 years. The best part of the Bargs deal was Novak is cleared off are 2015-16 cap. Right now we are set to be 52 million under the cap in 2015-16

for a decade? knicks have only been good for about 3 years now and i recall 1 game clinching shot in that time with several horrid performances from him. who cares what he did against us when we were terrible? like i said shump locked him down.

they went to game 7 against a severely depleted bulls team. as i recall deng didn't play, heinrich was hurt, rose obviously didn't play, noah was playing hurt etc etc. this trade obviously makes them better but i don't think it puts them over the top.

their entire starting 5 is incredibly injury prone. d. will has been often hurt since joining the nets. blowpez is consistently hurt. JJ, PP, and KG are all aging and breaking down. like i said it can work out well for them or potentially be a disaster.

the way i see it is the heat and bulls are the top dogs in the east. then you have the pacers, knicks and nets battling for 3-6.
    Pierce is a first ballot HOF player that has been killing the knicks since he joined the league. Just because your a knicks fan, dosen't mean you have to not give credit to a player you dislike. The postseason isn't the only time you can kill a team, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I told u guys I thought Bargs made a lot of sense as a stretch 4 on this team. I wouldnt of done this trade though its terrible with the 3 picks. He does fit well offensivly as he can score from all areas on the court. This will help the spacing with Melo
    And I agreed with you that it made a ton of sense. I loved the idea.

+ Reply to Thread