+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 491 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

i was rewatching some playoff games from last year and man,,. pablo is a beast... i mean if you followed the knicks you already know this... but it's amazing to me that anyone would be anything other than overjoyed about his return.

Mother of God

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    Alright!

MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The thing your not accounting for, is if Bargniani plays like he did a couple seasons ago, which is what were banking on, we got tremendous scoring depth with Melo, JR, Stat, Bargs, Shump, Felton, and Hardaway Jr all being able to score points. We mig ht not be Championship quality, but by adding Bargs and Hardaway Jr, we add 2 more scorers who can score from anywhere, and makes for a potent offene, and Shump is poised to be a 15ppg scorer in his own right.

As far as Copeland goes, there was no one more excited about his potential then I was, but not the league is on to him, and he'll have to adjust, and we have no idea if the 29yr old will be able to do so. Also, will he shoot like he did this past yr? Seems to me like the 29yr old had one of those magical yrs, and the knicks weren't willing to bank on that happening again, which i tend to agree with. We've seen a ton of guys come outta nowhere in there late 20's and then fizzle quickly , ala Mikki Moore.

The knicks offense should be able to score with anyone, and have enough guys to make up for off games by one or 2 of there guys in most games. I honestly think were about to see one of the most potent offenses the knicks have in some time.

Also, Pablo was a heck of a player for us, and can shoot and dish, and was a fine resigning.

I honestly think Bargs is gonna be a monster scorer for us, not having to be the guy anymore.
    Scoring yes but remember he also gives up 10 more points then he scores per 100 possesions

for the vet min.. this is good

LOL ,Scared of other teams no , Those rosters are much better though.Brooklyn is a better win now team although they are screwed in 2 years. Indiana has 2 All Stars just entering their prime not ending theirs like the Knicks. Indiana also has superior roster flexibility holding contracts of players that teams would call for in trades. The Knicks unfortunately dont have players like that. We have players with decreasing value in league.

Im not depressed , but frustrated would be the right word. I would like to see them win a championship before I die and they arent anywhere near fielding a team that can do that. I can see whats coming already for 2015. Melo 25 million a year at 31 .They will give Aldridge a Max deal who will be 30 by the time the season starts. Both will start to decline immediately and will be waiting out the deals for at least 2 seasons.

Artest signing is not a bad 1. I hope this doesnt mean Martin is gone though as I would prefer him if there was a choice. Knicks had to make this move cant wait on Martin, not going to do much better then this for the vet min.

i'm blown away by the knicks offseason.

going into it i saw it as a real possibility that the knicks could lose jr, pablo, kmart and cope while only bringing in 1 impact player with the mmle. instead the knicks manage to bring back jr and pablo (possibly kmart as well, we'll see) while adding 2 legit impact players in artest and bargs. plus 2 nice rookies in hardaway and leslie.

the nets are trash. some might have forgotten so i'll remind you. raymond felton destroyed paul pierce last year in the playoffs. the dude looked 50 years old out here. garnett is still serviceable but injury prone and closing in on 40 years old. felton was slicing through and making layups in his face.

the knicks ended the celtics. adding these washed up players to their baby poo soft team is not scaring me one bit. they are not better than us. their entire roster is either injury prone or nearing 40 years old. buy into the hype all you want.

i know there are some melo haters on here but let me clear this up for you. melo > the nets. it's that simple.

they are this years laker "superteam".

it's amazing to me that people would get hyped about a team that was beaten by the bulls B team lol. no rose, no deng, no hinrich, noah playing on 1 foot... and they still lost. somehow adding the washed up celtics scraps makes them scary?

you want to hype up the pacers or bulls? go ahead... but the nets? amusing to say the least. we'll throw shump on dwill and let felton take pierce's soul again haha. blowpez is the only guy that remotely worries me.

hibbert is like 2 years younger than melo but he's entering his prime and melo is declining? lol

melo's game will age beautifully. he doesn't rely on athleticism to get his buckets. he'll be in his mid 30s still scoring 20+ ppg.

amazes me that knicks fans don't want to enjoy this era of winning basketball. let's just blow it up and suck for the next 5 years and hope to get back to where we are now lol. knicks are good enough to win now. you don't think so? that's your opinion. don't act like it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i'm blown away by the knicks offseason.

going into it i saw it as a real possibility that the knicks could lose jr, pablo, kmart and cope while only bringing in 1 impact player with the mmle. instead the knicks manage to bring back jr and pablo (possibly kmart as well, we'll see) while adding 2 legit impact players in artest and bargs. plus 2 nice rookies in hardaway and leslie.

the nets are trash. some might have forgotten so i'll remind you. raymond felton destroyed paul pierce last year in the playoffs. the dude looked 50 years old out here. garnett is still serviceable but injury prone and closing in on 40 years old. felton was slicing through and making layups in his face.

the knicks ended the celtics. adding these washed up players to their baby poo soft team is not scaring me one bit. they are not better than us. their entire roster is either injury prone or nearing 40 years old. buy into the hype all you want.

i know there are some melo haters on here but let me clear this up for you. melo > the nets. it's that simple.

they are this years laker "superteam".

it's amazing to me that people would get hyped about a team that was beaten by the bulls B team lol. no rose, no deng, no hinrich, noah playing on 1 foot... and they still lost. somehow adding the washed up celtics scraps makes them scary?

you want to hype up the pacers or bulls? go ahead... but the nets? amusing to say the least. we'll throw shump on dwill and let felton take pierce's soul again haha. blowpez is the only guy that remotely worries me.
    Beaten by the Bulls yes and then added Ganrett,Pierce , Kirlrnko . Minimize them all u want those 2 guys took the Knicks to 6 games. U act like Pierce is washed up he is better then any Forward on the Knicks still outside Melo 19 6 and 5 last year . i would take Garnett over any player we have outside Melo. He is still a double double a night. I would take all 3 of the Nets additions 1 by 1 over any Knick we acquired offseason

+ Reply to Thread