+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 491 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    knicks are cursed though i swear... that's 3 years in a row now the knicks were riddled with injuries in the playoffs.

the knicks had a very legit shot last year if everyone was healthy.
    But everyone else is injury prone and not the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    that's actually good news to me. shows the reason he struggled so much in the playoffs.

tyson was sick, melo had a torn labrum, jr had a torn meniscus and amare hardly played....

but yea... the pacers are so much better. if the knicks are healthy they destroy the pacers.

jr will be back early in the season. jr is a tough dude playing through that. unlike a well known asian pg.
    If JR got hurt it was in the playoffs because he was killing it at the end of the season

Raymond Felton/ Pablo Prigioni
    Iman Shumpert/ JR Smith/ Tim Hardaway Jr.
    Carmelo/ JR Smith/ Ron Artest
    Andrea Bargniani/ Amare Stoudamire
    Tyson Chandler/ Jeremy Tyler?

Maybe one yr of Samuel Dalembert? Maybe Chris Wilcox? Kenyon Martin?

Aaron Brooks? I'd actually prefer Kenyon Martin if possible. Martin, Artest bring a bad boys ruff and tough attitude to the scoring talents of JR SMith, Melo, Bargniani, and Hardaway Jr. Prig is that professional leader type, who can hit big shots and make the big pass, and Stat is a wild card, who can help offensivley and rebounding if healthy, and Felton is a widebodied tough PG, who can shoot from deep, and also is to strong for smaller PGs, and Shump si just a all around talent whos not yet at his peak. Chandler is at least big, but is a must to improve if were to take that next step
    Chandler, Martin, and Artest on the court at same time is a rugged trio if all are playing to there defensive capabilities.
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 07-15-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post

Maybe one yr of Samuel Dalembert? Maybe Chris Wilcox?
    need K Mart back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    need K Mart back!!
    YUp, i said that. I forgot about him, and went in and changed my post. Hes the guy I think would maek most sense at this point, and would give us a chance to bully people around with Artest, Martin, and Chandler, and even Shumpy. The scoring should be there, assuming one of , if not both of Stat and Bargs stay healthy to go with JR(hope Fell be fine), Melo, Shump, Hardaway Jr, and even artest at times.

I like the looks of this team this yr and I think Artest, Bargs, and Hardaway Jr are 3 significant upgrades to the nucleus of Melo, Smith, Prig, Shump, Chandler, Felton, and Stat. Add in Martin or Dalembert for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    But everyone else is injury prone and not the Knicks
    when did i say everyone was injury prone and not the knicks? you're such a debbie downer bro i can't even take you serious.

If JR got hurt it was in the playoffs because he was killing it at the end of the season
    jr was killing it down the stretch but it was reported he had knee swelling before the playoffs even started. i didn't think anything of it but it he must have been playing through a minor tear and it got worse as the playoffs went on, along with his performance.

it wasn't just about his shot being off either, he stopped driving the lane which is something he was starting to do very well at the end of the season. this is actually encouraging to me because a lot of haters basically said he went back to his old ways of chucking but in reality he was just hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post

Maybe one yr of Samuel Dalembert? Maybe Chris Wilcox? Kenyon Martin?

Aaron Brooks? I'd actually prefer Kenyon Martin if possible. Martin, Artest bring a bad boys ruff and tough attitude to the scoring talents of JR SMith, Melo, Bargniani, and Hardaway Jr. Prig is that professional leader type, who can hit big shots and make the big pass, and Stat is a wild card, who can help offensivley and rebounding if healthy, and Felton is a widebodied tough PG, who can shoot from deep, and also is to strong for smaller PGs, and Shump si just a all around talent whos not yet at his peak. Chandler is at least big, but is a must to improve if were to take that next step
    Chandler, Martin, and Artest on the court at same time is a rugged trio if all are playing to there defensive capabilities.
    Still need a back up PG and another Center/PF type that can rebound. Someone that can give a rate of 10 per 36. Kmart could fill 1 spot , PG is till a huge need. I do like what Ive seen from Murry though

Looks like JR Smiths knee is actually a degenerative knee issue. I know im a DEBBIE DOWNER but no 1 else finds it amazing that this stuff happens constantly to the Knicks. I dont know whats worse they are stupid enough to give 4 years to a guy with degenerative knees orr they didnt know. JR Smith wasnt getting a long term deal from anyone this season.No wonder why he only wanted to stay in NY.Had he gone anywhere else he gets a physical fails and is damaged goods around the NBA

1 thing I will say positive about the Knicks is these young FA's they brought in look like keepers.I hope they learned from their mistakes and include team option 2nd years if they are signed
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 07-16-2013 at 07:05 AM.

Still need a back up PG and another Center/PF type that can rebound. Someone that can give a rate of 10 per 36. Kmart could fill 1 spot , PG is till a huge need. I do like what Ive seen from Murry though
    Thats why i said Dalembert, Kenyon, or Wilcox. I'd prefer Kenyon. Were not done quite yet. The teams rounding out. I'm not as worried about a PG as you are. I'm actually ok with Prig and Felton, with guys like Melo and Hardaway and SHump being able to occasionaly bring the ball up as well.

+ Reply to Thread