+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 491 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491
Results 4,901 to 4,909 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    yeah if beantown let's Rondo go that would be an enormous blunder...that said how sick would it be if he came to The Garden?
    i play franchise mode a lot in nba 2k and always do a bunch of unrealistic trades that make the knicks beast... last one i did was felton, shump anf bargs for rodno and lee.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i play franchise mode a lot in nba 2k and always do a bunch of unrealistic trades that make the knicks beast... last one i did was felton, shump anf bargs for rodno and lee.
    LOL ahhh video games

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

another one i did was felton, chandler and JR for westbrook lol

association mode is so addicting (and franchise mode in madden) but i wish they would make it a little more difficult or at least improve the trade logic. lots of times you can do a trade that will leave the other team with too many good players at 1 position and nobody at another position. also the rotation logic is really flawed. i do my own rotations but all the cpu rotations are way off.

for instance if a team has 2 shooting guards, 1 is rated 79 the other is rated 77, the 79 guy will start and play over 30 minutes and the 77 guy will play like 15 minutes or less. not really logical since there isn't a big gap between the 2 guys. also they don't factor in real "sixth man" roles. also if a team doesn't have a great center they'll still play him starter minutes rather than splitting up the minutes between the backups and other power forwards.

i should have been a game developer or some kind of idea developer for video games. i actually had a general idea for a game like "the sims" a few years before it came out. i always thought it would be cool to play a game where you control peoples' lives.
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 08-18-2013 at 04:01 PM.

with respect: B-ball Geek

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    as of now i think they will start granger. i could be wrong. in that case cope should get some minutes. vogel seems like the the type of coach that won't play you if you don't play defense though... so cope could end up glued to the bench barring injuries.

i think the celtics want to keep rondo at this point. in the past they looked to trade him to appease rivers. now that he's gone i think they might try to build around rondo for the future. either way what do the pacers have to offer other than draft picks? (that will likely not be good because they are a top team in the east). granger? why would the celtics want him?
    I think they can start Grainger at the 3 and George at the 2. George is athletic enough to guard 2's on defense and he would present a match-up nightmare on offense.

Agree though, that with Scola in the fold now Cope's not getting a lot of minutes. But I doubt the pacers would use their mmle on someone they didn't think had a role on the team.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

its 5 game suspension, its meaningless really. 5 games Hardaway gets more minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    its 5 game suspension, its meaningless really. 5 games Hardaway gets more minutes
    5 games when he comes back healthy. I'm just upset that he doesn't know when to cut it out. How do you say we are winning it all and then get suspended?

put that blunt down...get drunk instead

+ Reply to Thread