+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 491 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4909
    I got a serious man crush on Prigioni.. I know i've said this before, but hes a great glue guy, and i'm glad we have em.. Kenyon Martin is turning into my fave player on this team, as i love how he plays on both ends.. Its what i always craved..

Carmelo is 10-30 from the floor and the Knicks are up 17 points.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I got a serious man crush on Prigioni.. I know i've said this before, but hes a great glue guy, and i'm glad we have em.. Kenyon Martin is turning into my fave player on this team, as i love how he plays on both ends.. Its what i always craved..
    i love pablo too. it's noticeable when he goes to the bench and tunnel vision felton starts pounding the rock and the ball hardly moves.

when was the last time we swept boston in their building? has to be decades.

i maintain my opinion that the j*** are not a bad team. being .500 in the west to me is not a bad team. they have a very solid home record too and we beat them without our big 3 in their building which was a very good win to me.

reading one of your previous posts about us playing below -500 ball, i don't remember that happening. whenever we had a bad stretch we would follow it up with a good stretch, we've been inconsistent throughout the year for lots of reasons but i feel like we're getting back on track now.

we just need to get some guys back and the ones that are playing need to stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, but this team winning like this regardless of Rondo and Garnett missing on RD is still impressive to me.. First and foremost, this team has lost alot of games they should of WON this yr, so coming out and taking care of bussiness even though they should, is still a achievement in my opinion.. But ya, it would of been even better had they had more then Pierce and thats about it, but still..
    we've only lost a handful of games we really should of won that i can think of. we've been pretty good at beating bad teams.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i love pablo too. it's noticeable when he goes to the bench and tunnel vision felton starts pounding the rock and the ball hardly moves.

when was the last time we swept boston in their building? has to be decades.

i maintain my opinion that the j*** are not a bad team. being .500 in the west to me is not a bad team. they have a very solid home record too and we beat them without our big 3 in their building which was a very good win to me.

reading one of your previous posts about us playing below -500 ball, i don't remember that happening. whenever we had a bad stretch we would follow it up with a good stretch, we've been inconsistent throughout the year for lots of reasons but i feel like we're getting back on track now.

we just need to get some guys back and the ones that are playing need to stay healthy.
    Ya, prigioni must be a coaches dream, as he is a heady vet(technically rook, but u know what i mean), that looks to get others involved, and plays hard all the time, and surprisingly so, can stick a 3 on occasion.. Hes been better shooting then i thought he'd be, which is great, as hes now a distributor who teams are starting to realize they can't leave wideopen on 3's.. Hes fun to watch..

As far as the j***, ur right, there not terrible, and i thought that win was great, but i just don't think there better then boston is all..

As far as under 500, i counted from the Houston game to the 18of march, and i believe we were 2games under, but i counted fast so maybe miss counted, but i'm pretty sure i'm right.. Either way, i simply gotta see results this yr, as i'm ready for a legit playoff team, and past frustrated, so i'm alittle hard on em, more so then i was when we first starting playing like crap after the ewing era ended and what not..

I love our matchup with Atlanta if it ends that way, as i've said before.. I hope it stays this way..

why can we not right the word Ja-zz??lol I mean, i know why, but they shold fix that somehow..lol

Game of the yr tonight in my opinion.. Now here me out as to why.. First off, this teams struggled mightily for a extended stretch and now are seemingly turning it around again, as guys like Kenyon Martin have made a huge diffrence.. To me, this is a game where the knciks would take off for the last few months if they happened to win 5in a row and had to play the 6th game on a back to back night..

This will go along way to showing what kinda hunger these guys are gonna show the rest of the way in my opinon.. If they come out and win this game, after playing boston just last night, and winning 5in a row, i will have to say, they are back!

there's a revenge factor too... they gave us our first loss when we were 6-0.

melo needs to play well for us to win. tony allen will likely be guarding JR.

i wouldn't call it game of the year, but it's definitely an important game to keep things rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    there's a revenge factor too... they gave us our first loss when we were 6-0.

melo needs to play well for us to win. tony allen will likely be guarding JR.

i wouldn't call it game of the year, but it's definitely an important game to keep things rolling.
    I think the importance comes from seeing how this team can play when they have things going there way for a few games in a row, and then roll into a back to back.. Are they gonna show up? Are they gonna try hard the entire game? Do they think they accomplished something by winning 5 in a row? Have they finally realized there potential and will live up to it game to game and night to night? Those are some questions that can all be answered tonight...

gasol is playing... damn. gonna be tough to get a win without chandler but i got faith we can pull it off. melo needs to have a great game and JR needs to continue his play of late. hopefully camby gets some burn too.